(Mafia Sucks) SF Mafia: The Revival - GAME OVER, Town Wins!

Iris

It would lock you as town more or less instead of us getting to final 3 with you alive or final 4 with you alive and someone tries to push a case on you because of it and people begin to doubt.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My role specifically says I no other restrictions, and does not mention that situation, but I can't exactly prove that part

I could also just not vote in final 3 or force a tie, so it's the same thing

...nvm, thinking of locked votes from MU, but I think this means I should use it

I would like you to shoot BBM, I am activating it shortly

This isn't how I was hoping things would go.

So, uh, of the people left who are scum:

I feel like scum!j00 could've fucked over Shinori earlier, probably. My memory on the order of stuff happening is a bit fuzzy, but I feel like scum!j00 had the chance to screw Shinori over sooner or something. She's probably not scum.

Prims could possibly have bussed Refa, I guess. It's pretty gutsy, but it is Prims. I'm going to look at the D1 wagon, it's possible that Prims was pushing Refa at a time when a Refa lynch wasn't a hard lock?

BBM ... I mean, I guess if Prims/Ichigo doesn't flip scum I'd suspect him before j00 and Radicate.

If Makaze is the last scum I'm going to be very upset with all of you

Also, SF is being weirdly glitchy for me right now so I might be a bit scarce.

umm i dont think you should use it now before half the game has any chance to weigh in

i am also not scum because voyeur sucks and only works as a backup information role. it's nowhere near good enough to be the scum main info role and if i was scum rolecop i would not have known exactly who boron targeted

I sent the PM but I don't think it counts until Iris actually sees it, so we have at least until then

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

umm i dont think you should use it now before half the game has any chance to weigh in

i am also not scum because voyeur sucks and only works as a backup information role. it's nowhere near good enough to be the scum main info role and if i was scum rolecop i would not have known exactly who boron targeted

We could have gone Ichigo, but I don't think it matters since we are wasting a lim

I am pretty sure it's you and we can't lose if Sunwoo saves Shinori

I would really prefer if we not end the day phase again early, considering that about half the game has not seen this and had a chance to weigh in?

there are governor variants who can force a lynch on someone specific rather than just no lynch (do you remember KIRBY MAFIA shinori).

fuck it maybe i'm omgusing but i'm suspicious of makaze trying to force early phase end + vigshot on me as soon as I started saying he's not clear.

you can call me scummy if you want for it, but i'm also not going to roll over like snike and rapier and just accept my death while town overconfidently wastes its advantage. i'm going to be pissed if you shoot me shinori but if you do you guys better not treat makaze as clear and let him coast to a win

makaze > ichigo > j00

Okay, I edited it out of the PM before Iris could see it, so I think we have more time if that's how they are playing it

An outside possiblity is that Rad is immune to investigation which seems reasonable if BBM's role is town

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

there are governor variants who can force a lynch on someone specific rather than just no lynch (do you remember KIRBY MAFIA shinori).

Yeh I know this exists, but I feel like we wouldn't have a lynchproof scum in a reunion game, but maybe that's just hopeful thinking.

@BBMWhy target bluedoom?

@MakazeIdk if the editing of role pm would technically be allowed and if they read thread then I think it may still happen.

I didn't think about if that would be a rulebreak but we'll see how it happens if that's the case

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Yeh I know this exists, but I feel like we wouldn't have a lynchproof scum in a reunion game, but maybe that's just hopeful thinking.

I feel like lynchproof scum wouldn't be too bastard for a reunion game depending on the circumstances. On the other hand, I think lynchproof that doesn't go away in M/LYLO for either alignment is pretty bastard.

Excluding Nostalgia, which is an entirely different beast, do you know of any mafia games the community played in around 2012-2017 that had lynchproof scum?

edited it back in after your comment

that role would only be a one time forced no elim no matter who was the wagon, not lynchproof on myself permanently, if that's what you're saying

yes but that's why i specifically said he wasn't targeted by any role actions, I didnt think the factional NK was worth mentioning. voyeur doesn't get to see who did anything, just what was done.

i targeted marth because i wanted to make sure scum!marth couldn't fakeclaim something weird to avoid having to clear someone. but tbh i didn't spend more than 30 seconds thinking about it because i didn't think it mattered

bastard is specifically something that breaks typically understood mafia rules. lynchproof scum that works in *ylo is very strong but it's not bastard. bastard is the healer role, or my role in marth's anon game where I could have faked my death and took over a town account. put another way, *ylo governor basically is the equivalent of an extra vote, but we wouldn't say a 12/5 game where two of the scum died together was bastard. 

@Makaze I was reading your iso. after voting refa originally, why did you switch to weapons before moving back? also, why did you vote him to begin with? it almost seemed like boron bullied you into it. did you find him scummier than marth at that point, or were you just consolidating?

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

@Makaze I was reading your iso. after voting refa originally, why did you switch to weapons before moving back? also, why did you vote him to begin with? it almost seemed like boron bullied you into it. did you find him scummier than marth at that point, or were you just consolidating?

Local smartass gets bullied by old lady, according to BBM

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I feel like lynchproof scum wouldn't be too bastard for a reunion game depending on the circumstances. On the other hand, I think lynchproof that doesn't go away in M/LYLO for either alignment is pretty bastard.

Excluding Nostalgia, which is an entirely different beast, do you know of any mafia games the community played in around 2012-2017 that had lynchproof scum?

I'm pretty sure either SFMM3 or SFMM4 had a scum governor but i can't find the spreadsheet that links to all the games

Just now, BBM said:

yes but that's why i specifically said he wasn't targeted by any role actions, I didnt think the factional NK was worth mentioning. voyeur doesn't get to see who did anything, just what was done.

i targeted marth because i wanted to make sure scum!marth couldn't fakeclaim something weird to avoid having to clear someone. but tbh i didn't spend more than 30 seconds thinking about it because i didn't think it mattered

bastard is specifically something that breaks typically understood mafia rules. lynchproof scum that works in *ylo is very strong but it's not bastard. bastard is the healer role, or my role in marth's anon game where I could have faked my death and took over a town account. put another way, *ylo governor basically is the equivalent of an extra vote, but we wouldn't say a 12/5 game where two of the scum died together was bastard. 

I found him scummier than bluedoom from the beginning and only scumread bluedoom based on their scum/scum teaming, but i voted for refa because sunwoo was goading me, and my posts explained why I don't change votes unless they have meaning, like changing momentum of the elimination instead of pressuring my reads

i believe that voting is pretty much nothing unless until it could change the elimination, and that was before I knew we even had a minimum, which was ironically meaningful in that situation

2 minutes ago, BBM said:

I feel like if you wanted to find the truth about marth you should have targeted whoever you think marth might target.

You targeting marth is just weird to me.

Like if you're scum and you kill marth, but boron protects marth and marth tracks you, you have an out.

If you are scum and you kill marth, boron doesn't target marth, you have no one that can really dispute you unless J00 happened to give something to Marth, IF they even have anything left to give.

If you are trying to see if marth is telling the truth you should target someone Town!Marth would target and see if you spot a tracker on your report.

Like there is a world where I see 12/4 with scum having a "no" card one time is a potential thing that could happen but the issue is, it's hard to fucking see if this is the world we are in because of like super omega hard bus it would be from Makaze.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I feel like if you wanted to find the truth about marth you should have targeted whoever you think marth might target.

You targeting marth is just weird to me.

Like if you're scum and you kill marth, but boron protects marth and marth tracks you, you have an out.

If you are scum and you kill marth, boron doesn't target marth, you have no one that can really dispute you unless J00 happened to give something to Marth, IF they even have anything left to give.

If you are trying to see if marth is telling the truth you should target someone Town!Marth would target and see if you spot a tracker on your report.

This thought had occurred to me too, because whoever was scum would also use their other nightaction on Bluedoom in case they got outplayed by Sunwoo

I'd also like a straight answer: Wouldn't the scum NK show up on a voyeur?

An honestly like voy + tracker being town information rolls kind of seems fine balance wise whereas if we don't have the voy then we have just a tracker for information role, but we would have an unlimited vig.

Man sometimes I wonder if I should have just not shot outside of cam the first night but this just accelerates the game state so *shrug*