FE Saga Readers, sorry

Deity

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bible is filled with stories of the greatest demon of all...

ANd yet you people still dont believe. GEez.

When did your God say that you aren't allowed to write certain fictional things?

He never said it that way. But if I am to follow the path of righteousness, I wouldn't be doing things that oppose him, now would I?

How does fiction oppose him?

In way, talking about demons, expressing elation for them, even acting as one, that means I have derailed myself from the good road.

Demons exist, believe me when I say this. They have the power to even show themselves as angels still, though they rarely do it. I've had experiences with them in real-time dreams, as in dreams that seem too real for you and make you believe that it was just a dream when in fact, it was a real happening. Satan is wise, he knows how to make you believe everything with simple lies.

Demons rarely attack those stupid fools that do not think they exist or follow God's views, because those are easy prey.

No, believe me when I say they go after those that oppose the enemy, Satan. So haha.

Demons rarely attack those stupid fools that do not think they exist or follow God's views, because those are easy prey.

No, believe me when I say they go after those that oppose the enemy, Satan. So haha.

You're special. You're part of something, an epic battle of good versus evil. After you die you will be in paradise, so you don't deal with the human fear of death.

See where I am going with this?

You're special. You're part of something, an epic battle of good versus evil. After you die you will be in paradise, so you don't deal with the human fear of death.

Where does going door to door trying to sell his religion to me come into this one?

I am going to paradise when I die? Haha, another funny one.

When I die I simply return to dust, there is no place I myself will go to. I will simply wait for resurrection day. When all evil is destroyed from this earth, God's servants, those that survived the apocalyse, will clean the earth and make it paradise. Only a few select enter the new Jerusalem, a city that God will make for special servants of his, princes, elders, etc.

But we humans, will live on forever under his care.

When I die I simply return to dust, there is no place I myself will go to. I will simply wait for resurrection day. When all evil is destroyed from this earth, God's servants, those that survived the apocalyse, will clean the earth and make it paradise. Only a few select enter the new Jerusalem, a city that God will make for special servants of his, princes, elders, etc.

Is that not your paradise? A place without people any different from you, a bigots dream.

Is that not your paradise? A place without people any different from you, a bigots dream.

It will be, once every freaking evil person out there is cast to the lake where they belong for being too blind to see the truth. ^^

Ok thx Extreme

No prob.

I think your post is contradicting its' self. :o