Stupid, careless, costly mistakes

Raven

Are you kidding man? That's why you always bring a stored blade with you. Against Roadie of all Linx too.. tsk tsk, he is notorious for sucking, even just going by the storyline.

Ironically I beat this mission and S ranked it in the end. Ya know how? I built a mega blader called Phoenikis. It's a Black colored White Glint chasis with those shield looking blades and alot of tuning.

I put the regs on 1.15 for once so I wouldn't have to worry about my Sobrero's quick boost output flaws and then I went to town. I took a few hits but I was speeding DEATH for that fight. They didn't have a chance in hell! Old King didn't even die! Roadie was still the last bastard left and I served him up like a damn thanksgiving turkey. It was the easiest S rank in thatChapter ironically lol. Everyone says snipe or use kojima weapons to finish them off, but I say no!

BLADES BLADES BLADES BLADES BLADES BLADES!!! Reap them with blades!

Another costly mistake:

Your classic wait til the end of the school year to tell that girl you like her. Then you never see her again. CLASSIC.

Seriously, she found out about me and walked by my home room door back in the 8th grade. The look in her eyes... *sigh* she looked horny. That just made it worse since the whole class saw her walk by and did that "oooooooooooooooooo" All I could do is hang my head while the teacher looked at me with query. I hate private schools. I shoulda just chased after her and gotten in trouble. Woulda been worth at least saying "Hi" one more time.

Edited by Phoenix

This topic is now about Armored Core.

Anyone in the AC fandom can tell you that bladers are absolutely fucking broken in FA, I mean, I can outrun bullets with mine, seriously.

Mistake uhh.. I told my ex the real reason that I broke up with her too early. She has completely cut all contact with me. It doesn't really bother me though, just makes me feel bad that she is all whiny over it.

It is too easy to win with bladers but... don't ask... don't tell. Maybe the next AC games'll be broken too ;)

What other dumb things have I done? Well plenty just nothing interesting... oh yeah.

Took a step forward when I should have taken one backward. That's all you need to know <_<

I think my Puzzle Quest playing style contributed to my PSP's death...

Other than that, I can't think of anything. Okay, maybe that MP3-player I bought a while back.

"I want that one."

"It's sold out."

"Okay, that one."

" We only have one left [and I'm too lazy to take it off the display for you]"

" Okay, fine. That one then. Asshole"

"Alright"

The price and specs were alright, but since I didn't pay attention to the brand I ended up with a Sweex MP3-player. It hurt my ears ;_;

Edited by Tamara

~dropped the house phone on my dad's laptop and cracked the screen bad.

~broke down the bathroom door when fighting with my brother.

~broke the shower door slamming my brother into it (not same fight)

~WoW

~dropped a huge container of lemonade on the carpet ruining it.

~probably a few more things but can't remember them.

Totaling a car. God damn, it smelled horrible.

Flooding my uncle's basement.

Um, general laziness throughout high school.

• Socialized with preppies.
  • Listened to mainstream music, especially mainstream
    c
    rap.

All which were really stupid/careless/costly.

How are these stupid or careless? :(
-Reacting to assholes when they tease me (Because they'll keep doing it)

The problem isn't that you react; it's how you react. If you act like you mean business, they'll realize it's not a good idea to tease you.

How are these stupid or careless? :(

Listening to mainstream music = me missing out on superior, mainly underground music.

Socializing with preppies = bad for nerds like myself.

I pretty much considered those stupid.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Listening to mainstream music = me missing out on superior, mainly underground music.
You can listen to both. :P Though I guess if you love the underground, no reason to spend time anywhere else right?
Socializing with preppies = bad for nerds like myself.

I pretty much considered those stupid.

Socializing with "preppies" is good for nerds like me, because it gains me friends, social skills, and I get to know people who have more to them than just being preps. But I guess I don't know how that bunch is at YOUR school, so eh.

ODing on anti-depressants, anger management, and other random pills during my super depression junior year, resulting in extreme, emotionally unstable Faiya with a resistance to drugs and a slight addiction to chokes.

Here's a more recent one: I got my laptop infected with malware.

Lesson of the day: Never leave a web site with popups open for a long time, even if you have internet security.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Lesson of the day: Never leave a web site with popups open for a long time, even if you have internet security.
More often than not, it's not the popups that you should be worrying about...

Here's a new one:

I don't advise putting your hand up to a closing door to try and stop it. Chances are it has a glass window and it will seriously injure you. I'm not seriously injured, but it's a pretty deep. Just lucky it was my hand that got cut, and not my wrist.

Here's one I remember. One time when I was shaving, I saw hair on the shaver and I tried to get it off by using my thumb and then ouch, I cut my thumb.

Moral of the story: Never use your fingers to get hair off your shaver.