Your Worst Fears

Deity

Lets see....my biggest fears.......

-Close spaces (claustrophobic)

-heights

-being completely covered by some (blankets and such)

-...fish.........no so much afraid, i just hate knowing the unknown of them touching you, not so much a fear

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that there is no license to breed.

If you have to ask why, look around here.

I don't understand what you mean.

Anyway, I don't know what I fear... Fear itself, maybe?

I was afraid of spiders, but I've gone past that fear after last summer 2007's events. So... When I find something, I'll tell you.

Instead of explaining something like this, why do you just use it to be a dick? People are stupid but people can learn and if you really saw these things as a serious issue I would imagine you'd actually try to do something about it, provided you are not the type to just piss and moan while the world goes downhill.

I love a good example.

Oh come on, that was a bit harsh XD I didn't get it at first, either.

And a world where everyone had a level head on their shoulders would be like paradise: Desirable, but excrutiatingly boring :unsure:

I fear the massive wave of chaos that's going to occur when the borders of the universe have been explored and people have a good picture of the closed off (albeit immense) box they are confined to for their entire existence.

Instead of explaining something like this, why do you just use it to be a dick?
Humor hurts.
People are stupid but people can learn
Some can learn. Most never will.
and if you really saw these things as a serious issue I would imagine you'd actually try to do something about it, provided you are not the type to just piss and moan while the world goes downhill.
Chemical castration is an infringement upon their liberties. Edited by Blacken

Instead of explaining something like this, why do you just use it to be a dick? People are stupid but people can learn and if you really saw these things as a serious issue I would imagine you'd actually try to do something about it, provided you are not the type to just piss and moan while the world goes downhill.

And then we'll all move into space! And evolve into NEWTYPES! We believe in hope and the human spirit that is morphing into us!

Seriously. Just because the clue train left the station and left you tearfully waving at it from the station, doesn't mean you have to be sad about it. :(

It's simple logic really, we are already destroying this planet with no known alternative to run to, how in the fuck could we possibly last long enough to explore everything?
Okay, I just told Chris that you weren't dumb and were just idealistic, but Jesus Christ (hey, Jesus, wait at the bar, I'll break out the tequila in a bit), that's the worst "simple logic" explanation I've ever heard. How about the speed of light fucking constrains it?

(inb4 quanta)

Plus the eco-hippie doom-and-gloom. It's like you've got a checklist of being wrong, and you're hitting every box.

Edited by Blacken

It's simple logic really, we are already destroying this planet with no known alternative to run to, how in the fuck could we possibly last long enough to explore everything?

where there's a will, there's a way...yes it's seriously cliche' but sometimes a little hope is all you need to keep you from drowning in despair -yes, that's almost a citation from FFX, final fantasy references are always FTW- but seriously, never underestimate the will -and occasional desperation- of man -or woman for that matter- :mellow:

where there's a will, there's a way...yes it's seriously cliche' but sometimes a little hope is all you need to keep you from drowning in despair -yes, that's almost a citation from FFX, final fantasy references are always FTW- but seriously, never underestimate the will -and occasional desperation- of man -or woman for that matter- :mellow:

Fucking hell, everything about this post - from "we'll worry about it later 'hope'" to Final Fantansy - is what I hate about the world.

Putting words in my mouth and needing a friend to help you? How sad.

1. Bus, no fairytale bullshit.

2. Blacken, did I say I was listing every single reason I think it will not happen? No, I simply stated one that I think it is pretty simple to relate to.

No real interest in a debate if you two are unable though.

But yes, I am quite idealistic from what I understand, safe assumption about a person you do not know.

Edited by Death

where there's a will, there's a way
Mathematically fucking impossible.
...yes it's seriously cliche'
Correct. That's not a good thing.
but sometimes a little hope is all you need to keep you from drowning in despair -yes, that's almost a citation from FFX, final fantasy references are always FTW-
Wrong.
but seriously, never underestimate the will -and occasional desperation- of man -or woman for that matter- :mellow:
It is mathematically impossible. What part of that do you not understand?

---

Putting words in my mouth and needing a friend to help you? How sad.
Didn't put words in your mouth; you're just not that good at this. And hey--I can't stop Bus from posting.
2. Blacken, did I say I was listing every single reason I think it will not happen? No, I simply stated one that I think it is pretty simple to relate to.
I would question whether you are capable of effectively engaging in the latter on a level worthwhile of discussion--that is, the thinking part, anyway (watch, now he'll get butthurt! you can't nicely point out that someone is vastly outclassed)--and the former is a pathetic dodge. (If you want to explain the fallout of relativity as to why it wouldn't work, I'll take back the 'pathetic dodge' part, but I'm fairly sure you're incapable.)
No real interest in a debate if you two are unable though.
I can mathematically prove that he's wrong (and I'm a mathematical moron). You're just hurf-durfing. Who's unable?

EDIT: Clarity.

Edited by Blacken