Your Worst Fears

Deity

Would you like to be the first person ever to back that up with an argument of any strength? I am not saying that I am right by any means, opinions are just that, but I actually want someone to try and show me a flaw in my opinion.

No. I do mostly agree that we're fucking up our earth. Short of nuclear disaster, I doubt we'll actually fuck it up the point where it's completely uninhabitable though. I merely meant to point out that your 'simple logic' was really not a logically coherent conclusion based on the argument thus far.

I wouldn't worry too much about conflict if I were you, apparently Blacken and myself are not 8 so I think we'll live.

I actually love chaos and conflict, so ... damn :<

:/ what the hell is with you people?

y-you people!? BITCH, it's on >:|

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o_O

Blackened owned you guys

Nobody exactly disagreed with him, his oh so long post was from someone asking for clarification or something of that sort. Try to read the topic a little more next time. :lol:

Yosuke, put simply, nothing.

But now we wait for Mori to get back from some 25th shindig so we can all see the fireworks go off once more.

Edited by Death

Blacken, you really make my day sometimes.

*Long display of regrettably correct mathematics.*

Thank you for the clarification, and now we can agree on the particular point that your factual analysis is indeed backed up, circumnavigation of space is impossible and childish to even think otherwise. One question successfully answered. *bows*

Excuse me, sir, are you dumb? There's a difference between an opinion and an informed analysis, and the two are not the same fucking thing. Go read over my mathematically backed statement and see if that has any fucking place being compared to "well we might wreck our planet, LOL!".

I invite you to do the same anyhow, as nowhere in that point did I make a motion calling an informed analysis and a logically formed opinion the very same thing, while you completely ignore the rest of the aforementioned content by doing exactly what I was referring to: placing something that should go in hand with another above it instead to be seen as the higher individual. While we're at it, I did spend the last 7 minutes, 49 seconds of my time gauging over that informative piece of motional physics, yet in no way once more do I see Death's opinion torn down, instead, it has been reinforced, as it should be.

I just spent an hour demolishing one of your "opinions". I don't really have the energy right now to put the screws to the next. That said, my point was to illustrate the difference between your vaguely held, largely contentless idea and my very mathematically backed analysis. Which I did.

I'll restate it for the benefit of those among us who seem lost in the entrails of tl;dr: you did not demolish his opinion, but reinforced it, in a fashion. Moreover, speaking in select regards to this opinion of humanity fucking up the earth, as well as the universe at every turn and why it would be impossible, I'd like to note that, using your laziness as a disguise and multiple invitations to do so, you, nor anyone else here, has bothered to refute his opinion in the least, while prominent characters like Paradox even agreed to it! Why, could this be an hint perhaps that you find this "opinion" unmistakable agreeable, incontrovertible as your chief evidence, and thus refuse to reply as so? Why, I do believe someone's being "dodgy."

I wasn't proving the point to you. Like I said, I have no issues with you. I was proving it to the asshat who came in trying to sound tough and SLAP DOWN BLACKEN AND BUS!!!1111.

I'm quite sorry to disappoint you, bloodhound (I find you more comparable to an animal at the moment, albeit a well-educated one...at times), but I'm afraid I don't quite consider you and Bus that highly in my mental scape to join topics seemingly to put slander on you two. Once you stop stroking that ego of yours, perhaps you're here for the same reason as I am--to debate with an "asshat."

Although, yes, that was a shot at you.

I'll restate it for the benefit of those among us who seem lost in the entrails of tl;dr: you did not demolish his opinion, but reinforced it, in a fashion.
Folks, this is what we call fucking wrong. Death made a claim based on a rationale that was entirely wrong and irrelevant, and I made a claim based on a rationale that was correct.

Though it's pretty obvious that this kid's trying very, very hard to talk over his head (this is sort of his thing, as his hilariously overwrought, talking-out-his-ass diatribes when he's trying to undercut SF pretty clearly indicated), so maybe I should let him have his faux-victory. ("Mental scape"? Really, now?)

EDIT: Oh, and just so's everyone's clear, this is pretty much a really pathetic attempt by Mori to "get back" at me for banning his misbegotten ass from my forum for being a pissant toward Chris. So you can understand why he'd stoop to being a fuckhead. :)

Edited by Blacken

I'm quite sorry to disappoint you, bloodhound (I find you more comparable to an animal at the moment, albeit a well-educated one...at times), but I'm afraid I don't quite consider you and Bus that highly in my mental scape to join topics seemingly to put slander on you two. Once you stop stroking that ego of yours, perhaps you're here for the same reason as I am--to debate with an "asshat."

That reminds me! I have to get to posting that whiny, Gunlord-like "may we pretty pretty please use your emoticons" email you sent me to Ashtray. Thanks for the reminder.

To all aspiring debaters and passerby, I would like you all to view at the above post and see that this is the exact opposite of one would want as a result. My not so esteemed opponent first begins saying how wrong Death's opinion comes out as (then quickly refers to it as a claim, notwithstanding the fact that he has indeed reinforced the general idea of this "claim), raves about how large his e-penis strikes with his "zomgpwnz0rsroflcakes mathematics," then, without giving any sort of expound, he proceeds to call me an incorrect idiot deserving of a mental victory, and as much as he tries, he cannot disguise the fact that he is indirectly flaming me by making this result public. A childish reply at best bearing no degree of intelligence other than his striking wit, therefore I do believe I may discount the last post in essence of the fact that, so far, Blacken has not responded to my points with anything surpassing the weight of pillow fluff.

EDIT: As for mental scape...well, everyone has their off days with grammar, as Bus is always so keen to point out in his childish attempts. Let me make it clear to you people you best read this paragraph:

I couldn't really care less about the Ashtray, it was decent hideaway for a while, but I didn''t post much to begin with. As for that e-mail, be my guest Bus, you're only making yourself look bad here.

Edited by Memento Mori

To all aspiring debaters and passerby, I would like you all to view at the above post and see that this is the exact opposite of one would want as a result. My not so esteemed opponent first begins saying how wrong Death's opinion comes out as (then quickly refers to it as a claim, notwithstanding the fact that he has indeed reinforced the general idea of this "claim),
You can have the right conclusion and be completely fucking wrong about how you get there. That's what I fucking said, moron.
raves about how large his e-penis strikes with his "zomgpwnz0rsroflcakes mathematics,"
See, this is Mori trying to do what I do--address a trivial point by somebody with the out-of-hand laziness that I did when referring to Death's absolutely terrible reasoning for his point. In the process he's trying far too hard and sucking wind. Fun, eh?
then, without giving any sort of expound, he proceeds to call me an incorrect idiot deserving of a mental victory,
That would be because I consider it more than a little obvious how terribly pathetic you are as you grasp at straws.

(And--"any sort of expound"? Are you capable of writing correct English? Ever?)

and as much as he tries, he cannot disguise the fact that he is indirectly flaming me by making this result public.
Oh, no, no no no. You obviously misunderstand if you think I'm disguising anything. :)
A childish reply at best bearing no degree of intelligence other than his striking wit, therefore I do believe I may discount the last post in essence of the fact that, so far, Blacken has not responded to my points with anything surpassing the weight of pillow fluff.
Moronic "points" (and I do use the word rather loosely and more than a little generously when it comes to you) deserve half-assed replies.

And with that, I think it's early to bed for me. Backhanding the slow on three hours of sleep is still pretty fun, but sleep is moreso. I don't expect to continue this tomorrow; Mori will no doubt insist on screaming out the last word, but I daresay he needs as many as he can get to come across as anything but woefully pathetic and trying way too hard to show off a SAT-1200 vocabulary.

Edited by Blacken

You can have the right conclusion and be completely fucking wrong about how you get there. That's what I fucking said, moron.

Actually, you said absolutely nothing relevant in that last post.

See, this is Mori trying to do what I do--address a trivial point by somebody with the out-of-hand laziness that I did when referring to Death's absolutely terrible reasoning for his point. In the process he's trying far too hard and sucking wind. Fun, eh?

Actually, and you can use Death as a point of reference, I pride myself on actually stating something relevant rather than blowing gas out in debates.

That would be because I consider it more than a little obvious how terribly pathetic you are as you grasp at straws.

The irony of this statement is immeasurable.

Oh, no, no no no. You obviously misunderstand if you think I'm disguising anything. smile.gif

Then you clearly are simply failing flat on your face without any hidden meaning. Thank you for your time, your drivel has been most useful.

Moronic "points" (and I do use the word rather loosely and more than a little generously when it comes to you) deserve half-assed replies.

I suppose we agree, no wonder my post seems so lazy then.

This "it's an opinion" thing is obviously not going to pierce that blind self-assurance you have going on, so it looks like I am stepping out of this discussion unless you operate better tomorrow on more sleep. That, or if someone takes some cheap shot, or if I randomly feel like starting again, etc.

As for that e-mail, be my guest Bus, you're only making yourself look bad here.

Well, he won't quote it here I'm sure, but he won't mind me quoting the juicy parts.

Believe me, the remaining two points will follow, but let's start here, primarily with your decision to reccomend SF to all FESS members. Being a member there that generally appears to wreak havoc on a Fucktards R Them basis in the general area (I go by Winston Smith, and I dearly hope I've improved in debating from teh old fool on FESS who had never heard of a ballistics trace [You haven't --Blacken], but that's beside the point), I obviously do think they are retards indeed (coupled by the fact that the majority of them are banned FEE members, and we all known that it's not exactly easy to be banned at FEE), and I would seriously reccomend FEU's status as a forum over them. No, this does not suggest that I am advising you to extricate the members here, but only that our status supersedes them: for one, we are actually able to reform members on a very easy basis from the SF level of retardation (here is a link to a member called Sothe's first posts; very reminiscent, isn't it? Here's his current display.), our posting quality is not at a gameFAQs substandard level, we still hold FE discussion above the usual "hurf durf how do iez recruit teh raven red haired noob in chpert thiksteen guiz" and, what I believe to be the most important, our staff is actually attentive in comparison. I won't lie, I have nothing against Vincent and Jyosua, but some of their moderators, particularily Red Fox and Heintz or however he calls himself, enjoy power without doing anything, believe me, we both know the type. In comparison, please observe Death's example of hardass moderation, Miss Kirie's and my won in retrospect. Yet I digress, this is not a barrage against F, only to state that we DO indeed hold reasons over forum quality, sans the member amount.

But no, Superbus is the one who looks bad here. Of course they do. After all, he's the one who's murmuring behind the back of the community.

Oh. Wait. That's you, shitlick. See, that's the difference between scumfucks like you and relatively decent human beings like the bunch I didn't have to ban on my forum: we'll call you stupid, but we'll call you stupid to your face. We lack that aspect of pissy cowardice that you have perfected. :)

And now, as I said--off to bed!

Edited by Blacken

Go right the fuck ahead, Blacken, I never was whispering behind anyone (or however many peoples') back(s). I'm more than well aware Bus would have either pulled off an escapade like this or told the two Joshes; I'm fine with it either way.

I must say, even for you, this is tantamount to sucking, but nonetheless, rockabyebaby.

Edited by Memento Mori

An interesting array of matters appears to have been discussed in this thread, but they haven't all pertained to the topic at hand. If the majority of a post you intend to submit isn't related to the thread's intended point of discussion, it's most usually advisable to create a new thread.

The more personal conflicts which have been brought to light most definitely don't have a place in the thread, and on the forum in general, and should be restricted to private messages or some other venue.

Edited by Wist

Why, could this be an hint perhaps that you find this "opinion" unmistakable agreeable, incontrovertible as your chief evidence, and thus refuse to reply as so?

Lol'd. It's like it's election night all over again (which was without a doubt an historic evening).

I am now afraid of how big the universe is (and to a lesser extent the ability for people to argue for 3 pages over what they're arguing about.)

Death scares me. D:

Im actually more afraid of life than death, surviving is tough, that's why Im afraid of growing up, Im 17 and the time for me to choose what Im gonna do for the rest of my life is drawing nearer and I have no freaking clue of what the hell Im going to do with my life, Im afraid of making the wrong choice and be miserable for a long time before I reach peace -death-. So yeah that is my worst fear ... not life per se but the future of mine, seeing my present and not knowing where my life goes scares the crap out of me, fortunately I can hide that fear and it doesn't really affects me in a social level but it's being worrying me in a very deep level for the past couple of years.

You really shouldn't worry, millions upon millions of people have been in the same position and lived normal lives. Just don't go for that bullshit they force feed you in high school, "If you're a loser now you'll always be a loser".

I just can't go without saying.. that message is what you call "juicy" Blacken? lmao.

Edited by Death

My list of fears:

Heights

Snakes I think they're cool, but I wouldn't go near them...

Tornados

Elevators I'm claustrophobic...and scared of heights...

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of ATM.

Edited by Princess Kilvas