Nintendo LIES!!!!!

Ike and Elincia totally hooked up.

Shinnon and Titania hooked up then took over the Greil Mercs while Ike and Elincia are getting it on.

Mist and Soren made their own Mercenary Compony. (And hooked up)

Michiah became Queen of Daein and Sothe became her bitch. Michiah never aged due to Branded-ness, and Sothe died of Suck-Syndrome at the age of 40.

Pelleas comitted suicide when he found out even though he was statistically better then Michiah, the people wanted her as queen instead.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, Naesala lived the rest of his life playing Pokemon. He managed to catch 'em all!

Haha! This is just great!

Anway, my own thoughts:

Naesala keeps the role as king of Kilvas and regins the country together with Queen Leanne. The Kilvans acknowledge him as their greatest king ever, the one who saved them from the blood pact.

Zihark finds his old girlfriend, and with the knowledge that there's nothing wrong beorc / laguz couple and branded-children, they marry and get three kids.

I think Ike found a lover. A female one.

So do I, but he finds said lover on his travels in other places.

Skrimir was actually gay and Ranulf became his king.

Actually, that's what I would want to happen too. But wouldn't Skrimir be the dominant one in such a relationship?

Anyways, Mist sucker punched Boyd and married Rolf. The end.

You can make up whatever dreams you have about Ike but that doesn't change the fact that he's been hiding in my bed this whole time.

Lucia, on the other hand, kept her hair short and sexy. Geoffrey then had some incestual sex with said sister. :P

rofl, this topic is win

OH SHIT, CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS.

Gatrie and Shinon become lovers and pop some kids out of a hat. You can't deny this OTP!

Edited by Eltoshen

You can make up whatever dreams you have about Ike but that doesn't change the fact that he's been hiding in my bed this whole time.

Along with Soren I assume. =3

Gatrie and Shinon become lovers and pop some kids out of a hat. You can't deny this OTP!

NO, I CAN'T! XD

Lucia, on the other hand, kept her hair short and sexy. Geoffrey then had some incestual sex with said sister. :P

rofl, this topic is win

OH SHIT, CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS.

And I thought my mind was sick and twisted...