Mythic BHB: Heiðrún & Eikþyrnir

Wanda

Had to break out the Emblem rings for this clear. Might be able to swap Marth's ring for the Quickened Pulse seal on Seliph but I already spent too much time on this map.

Spoiler

Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2024 at 10:40 AM, Flying Shogi said:

Had to break out the Emblem rings for this clear. Might be able to swap Marth's ring for the Quickened Pulse seal on Seliph but I already spent too much time on this map.

Hide contents

Really nicely done! 

Edited by Wanda

Very annoying one for the Elises and I was actually thinking that it wouldn't be possible, but Fatal Smoke and Gravity came in clutch at the end. This was actually not how I cleared it the first time, technically. I tried a slightly different strategy while recording that ended up working out a bit quicker, so I'm not complaining.

@Landmaster That looked really annoying! Good thing you had Gravity! The other enemies didn't seem too tough for team Elise

I don't have the patience or time to try and figure this out with my favorites. I'm glad I sparked Nergal when he came out!

Yeah... Marths are not happening here. There is no way they can one-turn this map. They can't even beat this map normally, on their own.

So, Young Marth called some of his friends to help him with this.

@Wanda Well done! A lot of Swords clashing, enemies falling, and screens being tapped on this video. Good plan of leaving Eikþyrnir for the last, so he can't buff himself and neither trigger his weapon.

@Flying Shogi Nice one-turn! Good idea to use Gullveig to make them weaker, to then finish Heiðrún at enemy phase since if she initiates and her foe is not healthy then her weapon does nothing.

@Landmaster Nice clear! Bringing Eikþyrnir down, to them isolate him from allies so Elise could easily finish him was a well executed plan! And using Potent effect to disarm Heiðrún's Aegis twice in a single combat so next combat she wouldn't have it charged, allowing Summer to trigger Flare against an unprotected foe was great!

@GuiltyLove Oh cool! Essence Drain was very useful here, allowing you to take Divine Nectar to yourself, and being able to deal with these two beasts without problems! Eirika is so tanky!

@Wanda@Diovani Bressan It cathartic to see Hei∂rún taken out in one round of combat. I had to settle for a 2 turn clear initially because she survived with 5 HP but then I realized Seliph's second action was more valuable in the enemy phase and was able to keep my one turn clear record. I don't even want to think about which unlucky roster gets to face this map when the LHB rolls around.

3 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I don't even want to think about which unlucky roster gets to face this map when the LHB rolls around.

If my predictions are not wrong, it should be... Jugdral units. I hope Brave Seliph's refinement is good, but I will rely on it for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Horrifying map, but I managed to clear it with Ginnungagap. Trying it with just Jugdral units sounds agonizing, but at least I have Legendary Sigurd with Fatal Smoke?