Have you ever tired of living in a big, busy city?

Magical CC

soluuloi  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• yes
    • no

Having lived in the (relative) solitude of (what basically amounts to) the country, I'd actually rather stay there or, at the most, go suburban. Big cities don't do too much for me, because the environment just feels wrong to me. Things are crowded, traffic is everywhere, etc.

Living in Tehran for over 8 years has been very, very tiring. It's big, crowded, polluted and God knows what else. I dislike it and wish to move to a better and less crowded city.

Although I love it when it snows (like it has right now).

I don't exactly live in the big city, but pretty close to it. Crowded transportation is unfriendly.

Preferably, living in the suburbs may be too quiet for me, as well as the country side, so perhaps the sound of the city is what's keeping me from hating it entirely.

I was averse to the prospect of living in the city until I ended up living in one. A lot of stores I may need or want to go to are nearby and very easily accessible. There's also as many cheap restaurants and snack places as there are expensive ones. If I want to go hiking then I have to rely on someone else's car instead of my own, but I've not found that problematic. I haven't tired of living in a city, and I don't expect I will any time in the near future.

No, actually, for the few amounts of time when I resided in a crowded area I felt quite comfortable. The hustle and bustle of cars and what have you is actually pretty comforting to me, and helps me sleep much more thoroughly than quiet. I have some kind of problem where I can't sleep well unless there's some sort of mostly constant background noise. People and supplies everywhere is pretty fine with me.

Despite the photos that everybody shows of Miami, those buildings constitute a small percent of the city; much of my home city is actually very suburban. Thus, when I'm in college at Boston I tend to go wild in the real city.