Hard mode team.

Seph

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, christ. Keeping Nephenee then.

What exactly are the requirements?

IkexSoren A support, possibly a transfer though I think that theory was disproved. Also, you might have had to view Ike's memory scene and all the requirements to see that.

Eh, whatever. Crossbows aren't the awesome anyway. :> A Silver Longbow has the same accuracy as a Silver Greatlance. If the longbow's accuracy is "terrible", so are greatlances. Longbows, however, have the added bonus of _never_ eating a counterattack.

12000 gold for the Silver Longbow? That screams rip-off to me. Longbows in Radiant Dawn, to be blunt, suck. A loss of 30 accuracy from an already inaccurate weapon just for 3 range? No thank you. Oh, and Oscar can't even use it.

EDIT: Dammit, how did I forget the Silver Longbow was 12000 gold? No matter. It's still a rip-off.

Edited by Fayt Raybrandt

1200 gold for the Silver Longbow? That screams rip-off to me. Longbows in Radiant Dawn, to be blunt, suck. A loss of 30 accuracy from an already inaccurate weapon just for 3 range? No thank you. Oh, and Oscar can't even use it.
don't forget the marksman gets a third range! and the bow users have better methods of going ranged anyway, the third range isn't even necessary

Vantage and Adept works wonders when combined with her Wrath. Maybe replace Adept with Cancel.

Since Vantage's activation rate is AS based, I'd think that Vantage+Adept is an unreliable combo, especially since with Nephenee's poor strength, she's not killing anything in HM with only one Adept. Vantage+Cancel is a lot more fun.

I also hate relying on Wrath. Running around at half HP is asking to get killed >.> At least Resolve improves avoid.

1200 gold for the Silver Longbow? That screams rip-off to me. Longbows in Radiant Dawn, to be blunt, suck. A loss of 30 accuracy from an already inaccurate weapon just for 3 range? No thank you. Oh, and Oscar can't even use it.

He can use Longbows. He can't use Crossbows. :/

I would say Nephenee, but it's my choice, because Nephenee and Oscar are both in my favorite character.

Oscar = Canto = attack and run

Nephenee = high def,res,str,skill and spd = a tank

But like I said, it's my choice.

Um, her Defense and Strength aren't high enough for her to tank through anything. She's quite frail.

isn't the silver longbow like S rank anyway?

Yes. Which is why Oscar can't use it. Not that it matters, because again, Longbows, to be blunt, fail utterly in Radiant Dawn.

Sanaki might be best with Bolting tome (if you can get it.)

This would be a good idea but you'll need a Silence staff and the Disarm skill to get it in 4-E-1 reliably since even when silenced he still doesn't unequip it oddly.

This would be a good idea but you'll need a Silence staff and the Disarm skill to get it in 4-E-1 reliably since even when silenced he still doesn't unequip it oddly.

There is a pinned topic on how to get one. It's fairly hard to do.

I wanted to use my Laguz Gems for Kurthnaga, Ena and Reyson.

And Nailah can Formshift immediately and doesn't take a turn, that's why I picked her.

Doesn't matter. Already beat the game.

Edited by Julius

Kurthnaga/Ena have Laguz Stones anyway. Their meters go down really slowly overall, so it's not a big deal; an Olivi Grass at best otherwise.

Giffca probably does as well as Nailah, actually. Though, after the first turn it's basically Giffca's game... Nailah might have some trouble here and there. At the same time I said that I was thinking Caineghis, but either way.

Even still, Nailah's endgame is not lackluster at all. None of the laguz kings suck.