UNCODE THIS

Deity

I don't remember any talk of banning him.

I didn't mean on FEEF. Back when Krevin was a Global Moderator, he was talking about how he could end up being banned (since I know him irl). I never checked to see if anyone was talking about it on the forums, though.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still stop by from time to time, but I gotta find some less touchy people on there. Girls are less touchy nowadays ironically, make the site more female friendly :P

Its the internet, there's no such thing as female friendly.

I don't remember any talk of banning him.

I wanted to ban him pretty badly, and I'm sure Roy did as well. I also mentioned to 2bTop that Phoenix might get banned when he was flamebaiting in the Music and General Gaming sections, but that was just talking, I wasn't gonna swing the suspend stick unless need be. Phoenix seems to have matured since joining SF, though, and he's actually a pretty cool guy now that he doesn't spam smileys.

Wow, I is disappointed and impressed at the same time.

disappointed@ everyone who posted except Dave

Impressed@ Dave. The topic message was/is about you.

The good thing about all this, you cant touch me here.^^

They can still report you, and I don't think you're on this forum's staff's good side, either >_>

Not saying you're about ready to be banned, but think twice before you...what now? Enjoy your victory?

Wow, I is disappointed and impressed at the same time.

disappointed@ everyone who posted except Dave

Impressed@ Dave. The topic message was/is about you.

... >.> <.< What?

Has more than one person in the last two pages given a shit about your super cool secret message?

Do you think I give a shit about what all you other peeps say here?

Read the first post, when did I ever say you should uncode it?

Yeah, you posted a topic saying UNCODE THIS, and didn't want us to uncode it? No wonder no-one with a brain in their head would believe anything you say.

Yeah, you posted a topic saying UNCODE THIS, and didn't want us to uncode it? No wonder no-one with a brain in their head would believe anything you say.

Does it say you should uncode it? Perhaps I posted it with the intention of a single person to read it. But since you guys like posting everywhere, even in topics that do not concern you...well...

Does it say you should uncode it? Perhaps I posted it with the intention of a single person to read it. But since you guys like posting everywhere, even in topics that do not concern you...well...

CONFRONTATIONAL TOPIC. SHOULD'VE BEEN A PM.

LOCKS NAO

OMG I AM SO SUPER AWESOME AND SOPHISTICATED AND I DEFINITELY AM SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU!

Do yourself a favor and just DON'T SPEAK. Seriously. DO NOT SPEAK. YOU POSTED A PUBLIC MESSAGE WITH A CODED STATEMENT AND THE WORDS "UNCODE THIS". That means you are TELLING PEOPLE TO UNCODE IT. Perhaps you're still just trolling, but hey man, you're really retarded if you aren't.

OMG I AM SO SUPER AWESOME AND SOPHISTICATED AND I DEFINITELY AM SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU!

Do yourself a favor and just DON'T SPEAK. Seriously. DO NOT SPEAK. YOU POSTED A PUBLIC MESSAGE WITH A CODED STATEMENT AND THE WORDS "UNCODE THIS". That means you are TELLING PEOPLE TO UNCODE IT. Perhaps you're still just trolling, but hey man, you're really retarded if you aren't.

It is not a trolling message.

It is not a trolling message.

Then I'm sorry to say, but you are probably retarded. That's OK, a lot of other people are to. I could probably help you meet other retarded people and get you therapy! After a while, you might be able to actually contribute something!

We do. That's not the point. The point is that you are retarded.

Don't say that. He'll send you a PM like this.

I shut your little mouth for good, didn't I?

"You are stupid"

Well if I'm stupid then you are a dumbass." < that is win. ^^