Most hated chapter

Really, you're never noticed that? Hmm.......

Well, at any rate, I'm glad it was helpful to someone.

Yeah, I've never tried that and I'd probably never think of doing that unless I did it by accident. I don't read a lot of walkthroughs unless I'm really stuck.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really thinking it was more of a glitch than a hidden cookie for gamers.

Its no glitch... it makes since. Why would the unit fall into a pothole in the spot where the flyer is? Two units can't be in the same square (without rescuing) so how would that work out?

Its no glitch... it makes since. Why would the unit fall into a pothole in the spot where the flyer is? Two units can't be in the same square (without rescuing) so how would that work out?

After I discovered this, I checked to see if anyone else on SF had done so already. Of course, someone(can't remember who) had done so already and said that it was a glitch. Anyway, it's not a big deal.

After I discovered this, I checked to see if anyone else on SF had done so already. Of course, someone(can't remember who) had done so already and said that it was a glitch. Anyway, it's not a big deal.

Its a big deal that something like that is possible for me.. that chapter really annoys me. I forgot about it when I was making my list of hated chapters.

Edited by Chris Lionheart

I loved 2-E, actually. I was just playing it and had to restart a couple times (due to experiments on top of anything, battle saves are a boon) - Haar with Hand Axe, Short Axe, a bunch of BEXP, a Hammer, and a speedwing RAPES the chapter. With support from a physic stuff. On normal mode.

1-E was a burnout to me.

Edited by Nathan Graves

Its a big deal that something like that is possible for me.. that chapter really annoys me. I forgot about it when I was making my list of hated chapters.

It was at the top of the FRICKIN list for me, even after I figured out the glitch. No other chapter compares( except 1-3 on HM)

I loved 2-E, actually. I was just playing it and had to restart a couple times (due to experiments on top of anything, battle saves are a boon) - Haar with Hand Axe, Short Axe, a bunch of BEXP, a Hammer, and a speedwing RAPES the chapter. With support from a physic stuff. On normal mode.

1-E was a burnout to me.

Yeah, 2-E is pretty fun. It's my favourite part 2 chapter by a longshot. 1-E is annoying without BK, Nailah, or some of the prepromotes.

2-3 was also damned fun. Geoffrey, Makalov, and Kieran raped it for me in my current NM file.

I played 1-E recently without the BK. I tend to avoid using Nailah and the Black Knight just to give EXP to the others, so it was obviously that I'd hate it.

I'm really thinking it was more of a glitch than a hidden cookie for gamers.

It would be more of a glitch if they did fall on because it would be two separate units on one space.

And I didn't know about it at first either. Then I remembered fliers wouldn't fall and thought, "What if I move someone past them while they're on it?" and I rejoiced. Makes Sigrun a lot more useful.

It would be more of a glitch if they did fall on because it would be two separate units on one space.

And I didn't know about it at first either. Then I remembered fliers wouldn't fall and thought, "What if I move someone past them while they're on it?" and I rejoiced. Makes Sigrun a helluva lot more useful.

fix'd

To tell the truth, I honestly wasn't thinking at the least if it made sense or not. My original plan was just let Jill and Haar rape the enemies who held the shine barriers so the rest of my units had some sort of path to follow. It wasn't until I moved Shinon over a hole where Jill just happened to be standing on, thus advancing without paralysis. It was really an accident, but then again, what great invention wasn't?

1-8. So many forced units.

4-4. Look, it's Tormod & co.! Too bad they're pitifully weak and die to even a light breeze! (Or at least Tormod and Vika.) And why the hell are we even forced to field these failures after they've been gone for so long?! Ugh.

Edited by Fayt Raybrandt

I hate the chapter Michiah can't move out the line.

That's 3-13 and its lots of fun. The DB gets a lot of exp for killing lots of laguz. Just give Micaiah a physic staff and she can heal people from way up top. Since my GMs are usually higher than my DB, I never try to kill them. But towards the end of the chapter, I send the allies down to fight the GMs and watch the GMs kick lots of ass.

Edited by KSFF2150

1-3: So damn hard. :<

1-8: Keeping prisoners alive sucks, and the Dracoknights are a pain.

1-E: Constant hieght disadvantage and strong enemies. Not a good combonation.

2-2: You're basically forced to use Laguz to survive, which sucks, because you have to use Laguz Stones to use them well, and those're better for 2-E.

3-1: Boooooring.

3-9: Let's use underleveled Paladins at a constant height disadvantage to try and save villages, despite not being able to climb! Yeah!

3-10: Damn suicidal Crimeans.

4-P through 4-4: Really boring chapters.

The Defend chapters are awesome.

3-6. God damn do I hate that chapter. The thing is, if your Dawn Brigade is massively underleveled it's left to your partner units and a really kind RNG to take care of things for you. I almost didn't beat this chapter at all...

3-6. God damn do I hate that chapter. The thing is, if your Dawn Brigade is massively underleveled it's left to your partner units and a really kind RNG to take care of things for you. I almost didn't beat this chapter at all...

o_O Beastfoe. Also, there's only 2-3 spots to plug up.

Oh man, I remember that chapter on my first playthrough. It was hell for sure. I had to use tons of vulneraries on my turns so my characters could only attack on the enemy phase or they'd die. It's only bad if you're not prepared for it.