Most hated chapter

1-8..those damn wyverns come in and slaughter those poor people in the swamp and i cant catch em fast enough!!

Rivals Collide is my least favorite of all...ARGH!!!!!!! if youre going for good ending status, that one is a PAIN!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why but it really annoys me on 2-3 D: I don't actually mind it on some of the other chapters like 3-2 but 2-3 is just extra annoying. I prefer Dark Traveler and Unending Task to the rest though (although Ascent & Grasping Truth are good too)
Dark Traveler is rape.
2-E isn't hard at all... I had Brom and Nephenee with ranged weapons plug up the west stairs (the one where the Nullify sage is) and Mordecai popping Olivi Grass in the east. Not to mention that Elincia and Haar basically one-round everything on the map (Haar might need some speed), they have unrestricted movement, and Leanne gives them two actions per turn.
That sounds too complicated. I had Callil, Nephenee (with Javelins), and Heather (Steel Knife) where the Archers were, did not let the yellow units do shit, pumped like 6 levels of BEXP into Haar, and had Brom/Haar guard the Left/right respectively. I had the yellow units move on the last couple turns so Haar could have some leeway to take on those units at once (Thunder mages make me cringe, to be perfectly honest, and Haar's evade is slightly unreliable). The Crimean Knights took on only like three units near their entrance (axe users). Really, it was a Haar/Brom solo with a little support from Heather, Nephenee, Callil, and Elincia doing healing/some crossbow cunt killing. I had Haar retreat to Leanne so he could rape some more but... yeah.
Or you can just buy the Hammer in the previous chapter, send it to the convoy, and basically one-turn the chapter.
I did this on the last two turns. Short/Hand Axes raped everything except Ludveck, with Ludveck being the last thing I took care of. Edited by Nathan Graves

That sounds too complicated. I had Callil, Nephenee (with Javelins), and Heather (Steel Knife) where the Archers were, did not let the yellow units do shit, pumped like 6 levels of BEXP into Haar, and had Brom/Haar guard the Left/right respectively. I had the yellow units move on the last couple turns so Haar could have some leeway to take on those units at once (Thunder mages make me cringe, to be perfectly honest, and Haar's evade is slightly unreliable). The Crimean Knights took on only like three units near their entrance (axe users). Really, it was a Haar/Brom solo with a little support from Heather, Nephenee, Callil, and Elincia doing healing/some crossbow cunt killing. I had Haar retreat to Leanne so he could rape some more but... yeah.

Eh, whatever works for you. Basically the left stairs are the perfect chokepoint (height advantage? yes!), and I didn't bother halting the partner units so they all ran to the right =/

Geoffrey's Charge [of the Light Brigade] and similar chapters. Whenever I think I have the allies under control, they still manage to do something stupid.

Lol Yu-Gi-Oh! reference! My allied units rarely do stupid things. They just get owned on account of inferior stats.

I seriously detest the desert chapter(not only in RD). I don't like it when characters get constricted in walking and that's the point. I always just collect the important items from the sand and then rush down with Haar or Jill.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just started my first hard mode run and 1-3 is now one of my most hated chapters. I can't tell you how many times I had to restart that chapter. Everyone died at least once except Ilyana and Kurth. Funny thing happened, Aran was going to kill Ilyana but he missed (typical early game Aran). Ilyana countered, double attacked (that surprised me), and killed him. It's not that bad on normal but it's hell on hard.

I hate the Swamp chapter.

Which one? 1-8 or 4-5? Though I'm guessing 1-8. I hate the fact that they force so many units on you. You can only choose 4 out of your 12 units.

Which one? 1-8 or 4-5? Though I'm guessing 1-8. I hate the fact that they force so many units on you. You can only choose 4 out of your 12 units.

Yeah the swamp chapter in Part 1. I find that chapter difficult. All the units are scattered all over the place.

I hate the swamp chapter as well. It's not that it's too hard to beat (the only chapters I ever find difficult anymore are 1-E and 2-E), it's just annoying. So many forced units, so much hindering terrain, enemy dracoknights killing the prisoners, poison enemies, ARGH!

I hate the swamp chapter as well. It's not that it's too hard to beat (the only chapters I ever find difficult anymore are 1-E and 2-E), it's just annoying. So many forced units, so much hindering terrain, enemy dracoknights killing the prisoners, poison enemies, ARGH!

Yeah there is a lot to that chapter. I try to save those prisoners but one of them always get killed ;_;

I just find that chapter boring.

You can actually obtain ulimited EXP there. But don't do this for too long, as it will put your weapon supply at risk. Well don't use much of the good weapons like Silver/Killer/Forged here, as they are quite expensive, and that there is absolutely no way that you can keep the Silver Card in 3-2, as Aimee will take it away from you after that chapter. >_<

I do not like playing 1 chapter for 3 hours leveling up.

This game doesn't rank your performance.

There are folks who aren't patient..can't be helped.

1-8. So many forced units.

4-4. Look, it's Tormod & co.! Too bad they're pitifully weak and die to even a light breeze! (Or at least Tormod and Vika.) And why the hell are we even forced to field these failures after they've been gone for so long?! Ugh.

Raise Vika. She is one of the best characters in the game. She will cap at everything. I MEAN everything. She is the character of this game to have the Est syndrome.

-----

I don't like any of the chapters in Part II, and 3-6. Because you have a really small army, and that your stuck with many units that aren't going to hardly be around in Part III. 3-6 is probably the most difficult chapter in the game.

I hated the swamp chapter, and the fact that you can't use Jill or Fiona doesn't help either.

Fiona wouldn't be of much help since she cannot cross swamps and through the reeds her movement will be reduced too so what's the point, atleast Vika and the other laguz are there to help the swamp guys

Raise Vika. She is one of the best characters in the game. She will cap at everything. I MEAN everything. She is the character of this game to have the Est syndrome.

Ha ha ha ha ha.....she's far from one of the best.

Even if she caps everything, her strike will still be at a low level, meaning she does little damage. And not to forget that ravens (excluding Naesala) have the worst offense among the laguz.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

-----

I don't like any of the chapters in Part II, and 3-6. Because you have a really small army, and that your stuck with many units that aren't going to hardly be around in Part III. 3-6 is probably the most difficult chapter in the game.

Vika....one of the best characters in the game? Instead, I'll do just like Black Luster Soldier and say: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. When she comes back, she is doing piss-poor damage (or none at all!) and she dies to a breeze. And she, just like Tormod and Muarim, has only 4 chapters before endgame, and 3 of those are in Part 1. If you ask me, Lucia has it better with availability despite showing up for only 3 chapters. At least she ends up with the right team. And that brings up the question: Why the hell are these three failures forced on me for 4-4?

I'd disagree on 3-6 being the hardest. Beastfoe and a Bowgun on either Leonardo or Nolan = Let's rock baby! Though I give that to Leo since Nolan's working the frontlines for me. 2-1 is much worse if you ask me.

Edited by Fayt Raybrandt

I can't see how that chapter can be easy by giving Nolan beastfoe and a Bowgun. That only opens up potential for enemies to attack him; it's cool with stuff like Cats, but the Tigers REALLY bite him in the ass.

I hate the swamp chapter too. The fact that you have to rely on Vika is lame, because if you don't the dracoknight will probably kill a civilian. The bonus experience they give is nice, but the hard work for it makes the chapter annoying. This chapter is good if your playing hard mode, and the bonus experience helps out.