What if Greil never died

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prologue chapter, FE9.

I'm pretty sure that's a sword.

Yeah but IIRC Ike tells the BK that his Dad didn't use swords anymore. Besides in the first part Greil was using a wooden sword to train ike.

Ah i see

Anyways how is Ike v. Bk disappointing?

Hey, Ike can double the shit out of you and kill you in like three rounds! Take that!

How can you find that epic? Especially since the AI is a crapshoot and attacks you when you're on a +10 defense tile.

Yeah but IIRC Ike tells the BK that his Dad didn't use swords anymore. Besides in the first part Greil was using a wooden sword to train ike.
Wooden sword or not, it's still a sword.

What makes a big axe any different than a sword anyway?

isnt ike like 16 at the begining of path of radiance?

the fe10 black knight battle, i'm like, "this battle is crap!", then i get to fe9 black knight battle, "this battle is epic!"

edit: and rolf is actually great in fe10 and decent, though underleveled, in fe9.

Edited by Sniper Unleashed

Hey, Ike can double the shit out of you and kill you in like three rounds! Take that!

How can you find that epic? Especially since the AI is a crapshoot and attacks you when you're on a +10 defense tile.

What makes a big axe any different than a sword anyway?

1) I guess you are right but i still like that fight.

2) I don't really know i guess it was easier to handle

Ike wouldn't have been forced to grow up so he'd still be a Lv.1 pussy Ranger,and the game would become unbeatable because a Ballistae would auto target,and one round him in the first level.
Or you could, you know, level up Ike by then.

Didn't Ike want to be a mercenary? I think he'd train at least a little so he could hold his own on the battlefield. He does have 7 chapters of training before Greil dies. If Greil never died, he'd still be the commander of the GMs and Ike wouldn't have become the legend that he is at the end of RD (he'd still be good but not as good). Ike vs Greil would've been awesome.

isnt ike like 16 at the begining of path of radiance?

the fe10 black knight battle, i'm like, "this battle is crap!", then i get to fe9 black knight battle, "this battle is epic!"

edit: and rolf is actually great in fe10 and decent, though underleveled, in fe9.

Actually, Rolf is decent in FE10, and sucks hard in FE9.

If Greil never died, +1 party member for you.