I'm about to replay sacred stones....

is there any way to have ross, ewan, and amelia promote to super recruit without having to complete the game on both routes

i've only completed ephraim's

is there any way to have ross, ewan, and amelia promote to super recruit without having to complete the game on both routes

i've only completed ephraim's

Don't think so. Only way to go about it is to complete Eirika's too. Jump at it, girl.

Hax!

I don't trust cheat codes after they ate my pokemon.

That's why I use em on emulators. You can save the file before on your computer so if it does screw up your game you can just load it to before any damage happened. Plus downloads don't cost money.

Economically Efficient: No

Fun: Yes

one time i used cheat codes in my pokemon pearl and gots some pokemons i wasn't even supposed to know they existed....

are you referring to the emerald cloning glitch?

probably the the glitch that's in a lot of them

hmm...maybe I should consider replaying sacred stones as well =P

May as well - you have nothing to lose.

but what does he stand to gain?

The ability to use Ephraim, because he's a pretty cool guy. And Cormag, too. You gotta get him to kill Valter, otherwise it's all just pointless.

• 2 months later...

I've never used cheat codes for Sacred Stones, but I have used the Control Enemy glitch... quite fun. I've replayed this game like 8 times because it keeps wiping itself... three times so far. I wouldn't be surprised if I went and turned on my DS right now and all my data was gone.

The ability to use Ephraim, because he's a pretty cool guy. And Cormag, too. You gotta get him to kill Valter, otherwise it's all just pointless.

Assuming my Seth is viable at that point, I always try to get him to do it.

Archived