36 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

• Nailah
    • Naesalla
    • Tibarn
    • Caineghis
    • Giffca
    • Kurthnaga

Giffca's not exactly a king and he's a weaker Caineghis so why put him up there?

They're pretty evenly matched statistically, though, so I don't see how you could definitively claim Caneighis is stronger. Cain has a +1 str and +5% growth lead, but also loses in base spd by 1 and in growth by 30%, meaning Giffca has a much better chance of doubling auras without Nasir than he does (in fact he does so on average). Aside from needing a laguz gem, I'd reckon Giffca is actually a better endgame choice, though using both is without much doubt an optimal decision anyway.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying that Reyson/Leanne will use a Laguz Gem on the first turn instead of invigorating Giffca.

And I'm saying Giffca will trade for that laguz gem and use it on the same turn. How was I not clear before?

Naesala - No doubt!

And I still wonder, what's so special about Tibarn? You never find out anything about how he was as a king. All you know is that he ordered his men to attack Beginon ships, on behalf of Reyson. And that isn't even good, is it?

Naesala - No doubt!

And I still wonder, what's so special about Tibarn? You never find out anything about how he was as a king. All you know is that he ordered his men to attack Beginon ships, on behalf of Reyson. And that isn't even good, is it?

Well, I don't think most people care much about the politics of the game.

Well, I don't think most people care much about the politics of the game.

IIRC, Laguz rulers are chosen by strength. I mean, did you see Tibarn's size next to the others?

At least, it would fit the criteria of choosing the king for Beast, Dragon and Hawk tribes. It might be a bit different for Ravens and Herons, though Naesala is quite strong for a Raven and Herons might base it more on spiritual strength.

Edited by Captain Falcon

The only laguz kings/queens are...

Nailah of whateversheowns

Deghinsea of Goldoa

Tibarn of Phoenicis

Naesala of whateverheowns

and...Caineghis of whateverheowns.

Holy crap, I haven't played FE9 in a billion years.

And I'm unsure about this...

Lazoriah of Serenes(?)

My favorite is still Tibarn, with Caineghis close behind.

Edited by Eltoshen

Tibarn for being totally excellent, plus availability, plus he fucking jumps off a god damn cliff and doesn't die. :D

If Ranulf was here I'd vote for him because he is just so totally, irreversibly GAY. His lines are so amazing, I almost dropped my latte. Apparently latte doesn't need a "é".

Naesala - No doubt!

He probably won the fights they do to become kings. I think it's metioned on the game.