Favorite character

Little Sothe

If we're talking about Brawl, start by spamming his bair and his egg-roll, then learn the rest afterwards.

Actually Yoshi's egg roll is pretty counterable. If yoshi is hit the egg roll will break and he will be vulnerable. I think mastering his up b is more important than the egg roll.

Anyways ont topic, i forgot to mention

G&W

and

Samus

although i don't use samus much

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's a split between Ike and Link. Mario, Yoshi, Zelda/Sheik, Peach and Captain Falcon are my secondary favorites characters. Everyone else are "for fun" characters....

Edited by Blaze340

How about the eggroll sucks,

Use spaced bairs and nairs and the occasiona fair

Yoshi wave dash around to get jabs and smashes in

I take it you don't main Yoshi. The Eggroll gives only a couple frames of lag when its broken, and has quite a bit of priority now (IIRC it clanks with MK's whorenado). If used properly, it can punish spot-dodgers and deal shitloads of damage to enemies with low jumps like Ganon and Link. You can also pressure with it, which is pretty nice. I'm not saying its one of his best attacks or anything, but definitely a good move to rely on when you're just starting out and haven't quite learned the DR or any of his epic combos. Also, I take it you're referring to the Dragonic Reverse when you say "Yoshi wave dash". DRing is ridiculously hard to execute, I wouldn't recommend trying to incorporate it in a beginner's Yoshi strategy. Also, its completely unnecessary for landing jabs, since the dash can combo into the jab on most characters at low damages (against Bowser you can combo it until like 80 damage lolololol). And nair should NEVER be spaced, the closer you are the more effective it is. And fair should only be used off the ledge, as a spike (it can actually be combo'd into, which is nifty for 0-deaths) or for DI purposes.

64: I normally use Pikachu and Korby

Melee: Ice Climbers, Ness, and Korby

Brawl: Marth, Bowser, and Koirby

Korby Korby Korby Korby Korby Korby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Mr. Game and Watch hes good if used right and his games were pretty fun. Marth hes also good but I'm not too good with him. Ganondorf he's awesome and his death scream is hilarious. Snake he's awesome his attacks are great at ko's. Captain Falcon falcon punching is fun at times and his taunt and voice. Yoshi use him once in a while hes my favorite Nintendo character.

My favorite? Captain Falcon, no question about it.

My best? Marth or Wolf. I rock with them.

Edited by Xort