Wallace or Geitz?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Wallace or Geitz?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer?

• Wallace
    • Geitz

Geitz is the better character, there's no doubt about that. However, Wallace is my second favorite character in the game, so I usually get him regardless of how poor a unit he may be.

Heh heh, Im the only one who voted for Wallace :P

I like him, he is very funny, and though I don't like fog of war that much, is better to have Linus in Cog of Destiny, that way yo can steal the Iron Rune from him and he is easier to kill. Although I like Geitz and the Arena in his map is much easier to abuse. But hey I wanted at least one vote for him.

Geitz by far. I never promote Wallace in Lyn's mode, to make 5 starring her funds rank ridiculously easy, which means when Wallace returns in either E or H mode he's pathetic, and gets destroyed by the enemies, meaning if I want to recruit him and not let him get killed I have to restart multiple times until the RNG is kind enough to let him live. Not to mention his chapter having the more difficult requirments to get to, as well as being less desireable to play in almost every sense (Fog of War, Lloyd, mobile boss, etc.).

This is of course, completely neglecting the fact that Geitz is quite possibly the best Warrior in the game, due to coming with solid RNG-proof bases, and not needing to be babied up like Bartre does.

Geitz, he's actually good and I'd rather fight Lloyd in Cog of Destiny. ^^

Linus is easier in Cog of Destiny, and Lloyd is an idiot in Four Fang offense. Also you can actually steal Linus's Iron Rune making him more vulnerable (you can hit him with the triangle attack if you bothered trainging the 3 pegasi). But when talking about Geitz and Wallace and their respective maps, Geitz is the better option.

Linus is easier in Cog of Destiny, and Lloyd is an idiot in Four Fang offense. Also you can actually steal Linus's Iron Rune making him more vulnerable (you can hit him with the triangle attack if you bothered trainging the 3 pegasi). But when talking about Geitz and Wallace and their respective maps, Geitz is the better option.

Are you referring to Eliwood's mode or Hector's mode?

And also, just because I prefer to fight Lloyd on Cog of Destiny doesn't mean I'm saying it's easier. ^^

Are you referring to Eliwood's mode or Hector's mode?

And also, just because I prefer to fight Lloyd on Cog of Destiny doesn't mean I'm saying it's easier. ^^

I am referring to hector Mode but normal. And well I never meant to imply that you thought Lloy was easier :P I just said that Linus is easier in Cog of destiny. But really it doesn't matter beacuse as everybody here has said, Geitz is better than Wallace (that's what the poll is about) and the Geitz's map is better because of the arena being easier to use and there being no FoW

Isn't Lloyd like RIGHT near the Arena anyway?

I don't think so, he is near but not in range. You can use it but what might bother you while doing that is the wyvern reinforcements that come from the mountains. And besides I believe that two castles are blocking the way and some forests are blocking the way of lloyd so I don't really think he can get you.

really? I dont remember..its been EONS since i played Eliwood mode ( i dont like it much)..but i do remember Lloyd is near the top of the map in that mode whereas Hector mode hes near that arena (and the starting point)