So...did anyone here ever expect the Black Knight to come back in 1-9?

I played RD before PoR so I didn't know who any of these people were except Ike from SSBB. I was shocked that they gave us such a broken unit early into the game. He dodges almost everything and takes no damage except from poison but he instantly heals with imbue. I know they usually give us prepromos that do the same thing but they gave us so many of them in part 1 and BK and Nailah were in a whole other league above the others. It made 1-9 kinda pointless, they could've shown that in a cutscene.

Really? How? You were able to tell he would come back despite him being owned as badly as he was in FE9?

Well... the ending heavily implied a sequel and I figured it would make sense for a major villain like BK to come back in it with some sort of excuseexplanation as to why he still lives >_>. BK was too badass to die that easily IMO.

The BK's FE10 OA was released much later.

Being a pioneer of the Zelgius theory, and seeing the BK sketch in IS's new year card for Nintendo Dream, I found it very unlikely that the BK wouldn't appear again. However, I didn't expect him to reappear so early X D

I played Radiant Dawn first so I didn't expect it.

Back then I wasn't clear on the countries so I was suprised to see The Black Knoght as an enemy in Path of Radiance.

He's not exactly a good guy just playable. He's fighting for his country like Micaiah.

If they made a version of Path of Radiance where you play as the Daein army Ashnard would be the good guy.

The BK's FE10 OA was released much later.

Being a pioneer of the Zelgius theory, and seeing the BK sketch in IS's new year card for Nintendo Dream, I found it very unlikely that the BK wouldn't appear again. However, I didn't expect him to reappear so early X D

Yeah. BTW that theory was awesome :D

No I wasn't really expecting the Black Knight to come so soon.... o__O

PoR didn't say he died, so I expected him to come back somewhere in RD. I did not expect him to be playable, though...

Also, since I was kind of backing the Zelgius theory (I remember we had a huge debate on the identity of the BK in FESS before Radiant Dawn was released...), I expected it to happen.

Edited by Herr Wozzeck