Wii Fit

Destiny Hero

This thing is a pain in the ass to set up. The manual said that I needed to put these thingies on the bottom if the board was on a carpet, but the manual said next to nothing about how to put them on, so now they're sort of dangling there and my wrists are killing me. But one pathetic thing is that there was a warning thing to prevent injuries and it said never to wear shoes or socks, so I stood on the board (socks), and joke's on you, Nintendo, I'm not dead! And now my mom's using it (shoes), and as far as I know, it didn't kill her either.

So basically, the folks down at Nintendo are pussies and they don't know how to make a manual. But Jeepus, that thing's a pain in the ass.

You actually got WiiFit? LOLOLOLOLOL

My mom did. She's terrible at it. Jackie Chan and Hitler were throwing cleats at Princess Zelda.

The only good the balance board could ever do would be if it was applied in Time Crisis Wii (If one ever comes out)

(Note, people who haven't played Time Crisis in arcades probobly won't understand what I'm talking about)

I liked Time Crisis, actually. I remember my brothers going in with a dollar and beating each one.

My mom did. She's terrible at it. Jackie Chan and Hitler were throwing cleats at Princess Zelda.

I liked Time Crisis, actually. I remember my brothers going in with a dollar and beating each one.

O_O

Your taste in Miis is an odd one indeed...I like it.

As for time Crisis, I wasted so much money and time on that game...*Decides to go to arcade*

O_O

Your taste in Miis is an odd one indeed...I like it.

As for time Crisis, I wasted so much money and time on that game...*Decides to go to arcade*

I have the BEST Miis ever. And wait until you see my Jesus and Michael Jackson! I'll have to show you guys.

I have:

Jesus

Michael Jackson

Jackie Chan

Hitler

A cyclops

A cyclops alien

An alien with a moustache for a face (he's Scottish BTW)

Lots of other aliens

A crazy girl with red eyes

Princess Zelda

A dude with 18 eyes

A girl with 3 eyes

And much, much more. All yours for the low price of 19.95 plus shipping and handling.

So basically, the folks down at Nintendo are pussies and they don't know how to make a manual.

I disagree, I present to you:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/the-japanese-...nual-218939.php

How can you not love a manual that warns you not to stick four leaf clovers into the fan? The DSi version is even better with it featuring a warning not to plug in the AC adaptor with paperclips attached to the metalic part; but having said all of that...

http://kotaku.com/5121855/dumb-lady-physic...it-cards-in-wii

I can't believe Nintendo missed that. "But I was told to put the Credit Card into the Wii". btw, watch out that disc slot can swallow SD cards...you would have thought they would make the slot so thin that you couldn't but...

I disagree, I present to you:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/the-japanese-...nual-218939.php

How can you not love a manual that warns you not to stick four leaf clovers into the fan? The DSi version is even better with it featuring a warning not to plug in the AC adaptor with paperclips attached to the metalic part; but having said all of that...

http://kotaku.com/5121855/dumb-lady-physic...it-cards-in-wii

I can't believe Nintendo missed that. "But I was told to put the Credit Card into the Wii". btw, watch out that disc slot can swallow SD cards...you would have thought they would make the slot so thin that you couldn't but...

I can't see the pictures T_T

I was having a blast playing this thing, and I must've lost a lotta calories. Although the BMI thingy is innacurate. It says I'm average weight when I'm really very (VERY) skinny.

Except every time I tried to do something, my frickin dog would start humping my damn leg and I'd lose balance and fall over. I swear, she does NOT want me playing that.

And yes, my FEMALE dog humps. She's got the whole thrusting motion down, too. I blame that perverted dog across the street for poisoning her with the first thing he did when he saw her.