Which character maxed everything?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can often get every one of my characters to max all of their stats through BEXP abuse. Ike generally doesn't cap Luck or Resistance though, and any physical unit won't usually cap their Magic except people like Fiona, Nephenee, Jill, and Nolan.

Mine are Sothe, Micaiah, Volke, and Reyson. This is only possible with Bonus Experiance. I haven't done it with other characters but I'm sure it's possible with others.

Soren, but that was bit a bit of BExp. Nephenee and Shinon too, IIRC. My other characters all missed a point or two in one or two areas.

Soren capping strength was a bit weird, since his strength was pathetic in PoR. I wonder were that extra 20% came from...

Edited by Tamara

I can get almost everyone to max all stats with BEXP abuse at endgame, but I can usually only get all with Sothe and Micaiah. I think I also did it with Ilyana on my recent HM/data transfer file, though.

Mordecai

Fiona

Nolan

Leonardo

Meg

Others have come very close to capping

It's easy to make them cap everything with BEXP and Boss abuse.

Edited by Slayer

I actually don't remember, since I haven't played this game in a while. However, I can say that I don't think that there was anybody who maxed everything. (Not even Ike, who wound up getting skill screwed such that he had a 41% chance of hitting Ashera. That was the worst battle-save experience I've ever had...) But even then, I normally don't care as I'm not one for trying to have everybody max their stats.

I don't think I've had anyone who's maxed everything, I had a Zihark that maxed everything but magic, Ike with everything but resistance and luck and a few other people.

Pretty much everyone I brought to endgame. I think the earliest I ever got was Nolan at 20/20/14.

Aside of that, I had Ike, Zihark, Shinon, Tormod, Naesala, Soren, Pelleas, Rhys, Muarim, Janaff, Haar, Jill, Nephenee, Gatrie, Ilyana, Edward, Stefan, Volke, Sothe max everything at least once. Maybe a few more...

Not sure, but my Nolans and Sorens have been capping -all- of their stats in every PT I remember ^_^ The trueblades will do sometimes, too, but usually they don't cap magic and all that nonsense XD

Jill is very good at capping all stats, too. I think last time she capped everything around 20/20/15..

Statistically, only the good units are the ones able to max all their stats. I have an Edward who maxed all his stats at 20/20/16...O_O

Whaa.. :o

But...

How...

He has to little availibilty to pull that off, and that he grows no Res.

-----

I've had Ilyana, Vika, and Jill cap at everything. Vika can cap without Bonus EXP. Ilyana can with the data transfer.

My units don't usually cap EVERYTHING; just every stat that matters to them. Case in point being my Edward, Nephenee, Micaiah, Ike and maybe someone else on my most recent run.

Whaa.. :o

But...

How...

He has to little availibilty to pull that off, and that he grows no Res.

-----

Edward's availability is just about enough, as it may surprise: he can even reach Trueblade before 3-13's finished.

Edited by Penitent