Which character maxed everything?

Jill and Mist usually cap everything for me, and quite early on.

i've made Mia, Boyd, Haar, Kieran, and Sothe cap everything at least once.

my endgame team usually cap almost everything, though. and in the stats they don't cap they come pretty close.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh , HP.

i'm not sure she capped that!

hp is usually a stat that i don't bother with capping...

I prefer Haar...he caps everything including HP. Well most of the time =/

Edited by Judge Judy

Most of my characters usually cap their strength, defense, speed, skill, and HP which is fine cause those are the most improtant stats to me. Magic and resistance for magic users. As long as they cap the important stats, it's all good.

Edited by KSFF2150

Most of my characters usually cap their strength, defense, speed, skill, and HP which is fine cause those are the most improtant stats to me.

If my unit had good strength and good speed, I wouldn't worry so much. HP is the least of my concern...

I never seem to be able to cap her HP D=

I give her a seraph robe if it gets RNG-screwed (which is what I had to do on a HM playthrough), but otherwise her HP ends up being capped anyway through BEXP.

My units are usually Nephenee, Jill, Mia, and Edward.

Nolan has a perfect track record of maxing every single stat, even Magic. Haar, after I did data transfer, stays consistent in maxing out stats, too. Micaiah had her moments, too. Oh yeah, Aran maxed a few times, as well.

Edited by Kintenbo

Not counting Magic, Jill capped everything which is just proof that *CONTROVERSIAL ALERT* Jill > Haar. =0

I <3 Jill!

Except, you know, the whole "Haar raping Part 2 and Part 3" thing, amirite?

Haar's Res + Thunder Sages = EPIC FAIL!

Jill has a better chance of surviving if you happen to let her get slapped by a Thunder user.

Also, P4E4 = Haar's Nightmare (provided you don't kill Sephiran fast enough).

But yeah, Wyvern Riders were broken in RD.

Haar's Res + Thunder Sages = EPIC FAIL!

Jill has a better chance of surviving if you happen to let her get slapped by a Thunder user.

Also, P4E4 = Haar's Nightmare (provided you don't kill Sephiran fast enough).

But yeah, Wyvern Riders were broken in RD.

The, like, 2 Thunder Sages in the game? Yeah, they can take down half of Haar's HP if they hit.

1 chapter where Jill > Haar doesn't mean that Jill > Haar overall.

The, like, 2 Thunder Sages in the game? Yeah, they can take down half of Haar's HP if they hit.

1 chapter where Jill > Haar doesn't mean that Jill > Haar overall.

I'm not going to argue it, but Reikken can. Personally, I welcome the idea that Jill > Haar.

I'm not going to argue it, but Reikken can. Personally, I welcome the idea that Jill > Haar.

And I wholeheartedly agree.

Surely you play through the whole game focused on what characters you need to train for the Endgame? I, for one, always plan out my Endgame team before I even start. I assign Healers, Ranged Units, Flyers and the main grounded units (eg Heroes/Warriors etc) so that I train them appropriately through the story. At least, that's how I play Hard Mode.

As for easier run throughs, I tend to just have fun training up characters I like and testing Boss Abuse techniques.

Whilst (for example) Minerva sucks stat growth-wise on FE:DS, I still like her character (reminds me of Jill <3), but I sure as hell wouldn't bother with her on Merciless Mode. She may be useful early on, but because she lacks in some key areas, I prefer to train up someone else in her place on a Hard run through.

Oh yes, I assume that Ike capping everything is a given, right? I always use Stat Boosters to ensure the key Lords are always maxed out as they are usually the only ones that can beat the last boss easily (though not necessarily true in RD thanks to the "even more broken than Ike" Laguz Kings). :rolleyes:

I give her a seraph robe if it gets RNG-screwed (which is what I had to do on a HM playthrough), but otherwise her HP ends up being capped anyway through BEXP.

My units are usually Nephenee, Jill, Mia, and Edward.

I prefer to give Seraph robe to Miacaiah =/