the epic tale of chaz story recruitment

riariadne

name-Sgt. Miller of Alpha company.

age-OVER 9000!

class-LVL 14 PALADIN LOL

friends-America, Jeff Gordon, Queen latifa

description- ZOMG NARUTo, TWILIGHT, ANIME, ANIME, AND MOAR ANIME.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like someone needs a life.

That is not really the appropriate comeback for this situation... not that such a sentence could ever be considered a comeback. No doubt all of this attempted mockery is just your way of making yourself feel better and to reassure yourself that what I said about your writing was not true... well tough luck there.

Edited by Man of the Year!

That is not really the appropriate comeback for this situation... not that such a sentence could ever be considered a comeback.

When did I say it was a comeback? It's a statement, which personally I believe to be true.

When did I say it was a comeback? It's a statement, which personally I believe to be true.

Well it's pretty obvious you were trying to rebuke the insult. It's plain as day. If we had not said that, then you would not have said anything back, so it was just an attempt to save face.

Well it's pretty obvious you were trying to rebuke the insult. It's plain as day. If we had not said that, then you would not have said anything back, so it was just an attempt to save face.

Just because I hadn't said it before doesn't mean I didn't find it true.

Just because I hadn't said it before doesn't mean I didn't find it true.

Oh please. Allow me to explain this situation step by step, so that your small mind can understand:

1) DH says an insult.

2) Based on your past behaviour and story writing technique, I agreed with DH.

3) You, feeling insulted then post a comeback to even it out.

4) I see through tactic.

You can lie and say whatever you want, but everyone can see the only reason you said "Bawww! you've gotz nO livF!" is because you cannot stand being mocked. It is a mere retaliation.

But explain this: how does the fact that we think you suck equal us not having a life? And if you are sour over my mockery of your writing, then how does being honest, intelligent and a little bit cynical equal me having no life?

Oh please. Allow me to explain this situation step by step, so that your small mind can understand:

1) DH says an insult.

2) Based on your past behaviour and story writing technique, I agreed with DH.

3) You, feeling insulted then post a comeback to even it out.

4) I see through tactic.

You can lie and say whatever you want, but everyone can see the only reason you said "Bawww! you've gotz nO livF!" is because you cannot stand being mocked. It is a mere retaliation.

But explain this: how does the fact that we think you suck equal us not having a life? And if you are sour over my mockery of your writing, then how does being honest, intelligent and a little bit cynical equal me having no life?

1) I never liked DH beforehand. Or you.

2) I say you don't have a life because all you do is insult people.

3) Actually I don't need to give you my reasons.

4) Small mind? PLEASE. I have a small mind, and gee, who insists on insulting everyone?

Edited by Reinfleche

1) The fact that you do not like us is not really a base on which to claim your malice is truth. If anything, it points towards your comment being a sad comeback.

2) And does the fact I insult people mean I have no life? And despite what you may think, I do more than just insult... it is even possible to argue that I have contributed to this forum and have helped improve some sections with my suggerstions.

3) Because you have no good reasons or evidence to suggest that I have no life.

I on the other hand, have lots of evidence to claim that in fact I do have a life, starting from (but no limited to) the fact I breathe, so medically I do live.

Edited by Man of the Year!

And by the way, I never actually insulted you... I merely agreed with somebody else's opinion of you. And as for your story, criticisms are not personal attacks.

Name: Nanny McPhee

Class: Bitch

Friends: None

Description: Fat, ugly nose, and a big cane. When you do something bad, she verbally Shoop Da Whoops ya.

Actually...it would be pretty funny if your character was in the story lol

Oh come on. You know what I mean. Its an expression.

Anyway, lets get on topic before this gets closed.

Its okay Reinfleche. Pay no heed to Destiny Hero..he is just like that.

Man of the Year wasn't insulting you. He is actually offering good advise. Kinda harsh but he never really went out to insult you.

Destiny Hero pretty much insults everyone.

Man of the Year offers advise and he just agreed to some extent with Destiny Hero.

BTW don't take much notice of Destiny Hero...99% of his comments have no meaning to them =/

You're just saying that because you can't think outside of the box :U

No its not that but I honestly don't think there is any meaning to your post at all...how can anyone take you seriously when most of the time you post bizarre or rude comments.

Try to behave more sensibly and members will start to take your post seriously.

Edited by Luxord

Description: Fat, ugly nose, and a big cane. When you do something bad, she verbally Shoop Da Whoops ya.

I already said no. Fail.

If you're going to make stupid characters, I don't wanna hear about it.

Edited by Reinfleche

I already said no. Fail.

If you're going to make stupid characters, I don't wanna hear about it.

Final offer.

Final offer.

Stop it. If you're just going to be a troll, do it somewhere else.