What FE games have you played?

Deity

Name all the fire emblem games you have played.

Well, tbh here, I only have played FE7, FE8, FE9 and a little bit of FE6, perhaps two chapters.

All of these titles are good, but I enjoy the first ever to make our shores. FE7.

I've played all of them except Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon. My favorite is Mystery of the Emblem, with Thracia being a very close second. I'm really looking forward to playing Shadow Dragon.

Geez, you guys are hardcore Femblemers. :D

I've never played the ones from the past, and though I could get the roms etc, I dont bother. I'll have to buy the one for the Ds and the one for the wii, though.

Edited by Zakelina

I've played every Fire Emblem game except Gaiden(which I'll get around to playing sooner or later), and FE1 on the Famicom(but who needs to play that when you have FE3 and Shadow Dragon?). I'm only seven chapters into FE3 Book 2 though...

I've played FE4 - FE9. I like 4-7 equally: 4 for the storyline, 5 for the maps, and 6 and 7 for the characters. 8 and 9 I just didn't like for some reason. :[

I'm looking forward to getting and playing Radiant Dawn and Shadow Dragon, and maybe Gaiden if I have time.

Played one chapter of FE1, a few of FE3, up to chapter 23 of FE9 (stupid emulator), up to chapter 1-4 of FE10 and a couple chapters of FE11.

Finished FE2/8 once, FE6/7 twice, FE5 twice or thrice (with quite a few incomplete playthroughs) and FE4 countless times (actually around 7, but I've lost the count a while ago).

Planning on playing RD sometime later.