Is Far from the Forest a forest

*Burns the forest down*

Now everybody must go far from the forest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muahahahaaahahahahhahaaaaaa

No, I'm gonna freeze this place over and every little living thing WILL DIE!

*screams*

far from the forest is the land of insanity. my mind is insane. so, by simple logic, far from the forest is in my mind

so, essentially, everybody here is nothing more than a figment of my sick mind.

far from the forest is the land of insanity. my mind is insane. so, by simple logic, far from the forest is in my mind

so, essentially, everybody here is nothing more than a figment of my sick mind.

t-t-that makes total since........

*runs away and shoots self in the head*

The term 'far from the forest' is very vague. It could mean we're anywhere as long as it's far from the forest, and no one said how far we have to be to be 'far from the forest'. So by all counts, we could be an inch away from the forest, which is practically the forest itself. So I feel I have to bring up old jokes when I say, "We're so far from the forest, we're in the forest."

*shot*

FftF is a Druidic circle where we sacrifice the blood and tears of other members to summon trolls and flames of darkness which will eventually kill all the original inhabitants of the forest except for the most powerful ones who have the emotional power to withstand said trolls and dark flames, though they will likely become corrupted by said evil and join it but be so powerful that they will have the ability to assume control over this evil and will incorporate it into their forest army in order to stop those who come to destroy the forest and protect the innocent evil civiliansand in doing so they will all become good once again in a sick twisted way.

Run-ons are fun :D

FftF is at some undisclosed location far east of the actual Serenes Forest. Looking at a map, (Tellius Map)it is probably in the Grann Desert because Serenes Forest is surrounded by mountains on all other sides. That is, of course, assuming that we didn't cross the Ribahn River on the way over here. I'm not wet, so I sure didn't.

Basically, no one knows where exactly we are. That's why we spam lots, 'cause we're lost and confused (and slightly insane).

Edited by Ragnell

So why is that you and I, the most intelligent beings ever to grace the forest, reside here? XD

Hem, hem... *cough*... you must have forgot to include me in there. I is full of smart, two!