Mist or Elincia

Wolf

Mist or Elincia  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer Mist or Elincia?

• Mist
    • Elincia

lol Elicnia has a wider range than Mist. Plus Elincia comes in the game Staff level at A. I am not saying she is better than Mist. I am saying she is not useless as your making her out to be.

You proved that Elincia is not completely useless. :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would place her above stuff like.. Lucia and Bastian. That's more or less it. She ends up being one of the worst this way.

Nobody in FE9 is bottom tier anyway.

Edited by Nathan Graves

So? Ike does, too... technically

There is a big difference. Ike is eaiser to level up than Mist. Plus in general, I think Cleric's are generally more slower to level up than other classes.

Edited by Luxord

There is a big difference. Ike is eaiser to level up than Mist. Plus in general, I think Cleric's are generally more slower to level up than other classes.

True, it is harder to level her up. Same with Rolf, but they both end up damn good

A mobile healer who can take great advantage of the magic swords isn't good?

Probably I should have explained. She is a very good mobile healer and is a good fighter with magic swords.

Without those swords I wouldn't say she is one of the best units...but overall she is alright.

Mist probably won't have the strength to wield the Rune Sword with losing a good chunk of speed, anyway. I managed to get Mist up to an A in swords, but the amount of speed she lost from the Rune Sword was enough to keep her from doubling (her strength was a little above average, too).

Mist probably won't have the strength to wield the Rune Sword with losing a good chunk of speed, anyway. I managed to get Mist up to an A in swords, but the amount of speed she lost from the Rune Sword was enough to keep her from doubling (her strength was a little above average, too).

I never had that problem. My mist speed was very high and her strength was alright. I made her use Rune Sword and she didn't get doubled...

I don't know why you would say otherwise, but staff users are the easiest units to level up in any FE game.

Only if you're willing to staff abuse them and that takes up a lot of turns. They usually gain far less exp than other characters and fall behind pretty fast. Even if you heal someone every turn, they still end up lower than most of your team.

Edited by KSFF2150

I don't know why you would say otherwise, but staff users are the easiest units to level up in any FE game.
Not in 9/10. In 4/5/11(/I believe 3) they gain tons of EXP from staffs.

I can see why you would say that, since they don't take away EXP when leveling up.

The worst part of this comparison is that Mist has been with the GMs from day one, but only joins several chapters in, while Elincia is found by them not much later than the beginning, but nonetheless decides to stay off the field until near the very end. And yes, I know there's story reasons for that, but it's still quite lolable.

The worst part of this comparison is that Mist has been with the GMs from day one, but only joins several chapters in, while Elincia is found by them not much later than the beginning, but nonetheless decides to stay off the field until near the very end. And yes, I know there's story reasons for that, but it's still quite lolable.

Elinia's pegusis, armor, and her sword Amiti were all hidden away in Crimea and she didn't have acesses to it until

Ike's army got the.

There are trial maps you can always play. :)

Elincia does join late, but she is still fun to play with. Her speed is even high enough to kill warriors when she joins, and Elincia just needs a arms scroll for the sonic sword.

I would place her above stuff like.. Lucia and Bastian. That's more or less it. She ends up being one of the worst this way.

Nobody in FE9 is bottom tier anyway.

And Rofl. Elincia is only better than those three.

Rofl is. Terrible stats, supports, and class. IMO, he's probably the only character in the game that has no use.

Physic gives Mist 20 EXP a turn, and Barrier 15. Healers have a virtually free EXP poll, while fighters have to compete for EXP.

Elincia does join late, but she is still fun to play with. Her speed is even high enough to kill warriors when she joins, and Elincia just needs a arms scroll for the sonic sword.
She's not doubling Warriors when she joins unless you give her an Iron Sword. Even then, I doubt it, and EVEN THEN she's doing very minimal damage.

She's not doubling Warriors when she joins unless you give her an Iron Sword. Even then, I doubt it, and EVEN THEN she's doing very minimal damage.

What about the fact that Amiti always doubles?