Mist or Elincia

Wolf

Mist or Elincia  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer Mist or Elincia?

• Mist
    • Elincia

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mist. Because she's awesome like that.

Elincia requires too much babying which i don't really mind, though XD and is only available in like the final part of the game.

she would probably do much better if she joined earlier, since flying healers are amazingly awesome! but she didn't, so the prize goes to Mist.

Mist..shes like a tiny paladin if leveled correctly...i like giving her Sol and womping the crap out of stuff!

Elincia is cool too because of Amiti and the whole peg thing but Mist wins in that game..hands down

With immediate access to Steel Swords, that's not very hard.

I suppose, but then again she'd have to fight enemies. I know I'm not the one playing efficiently, but it takes 45 swings of that sword to actually get to B. Mist not being a really good fighter, I'd prefer to level up the others so they gain enough for an A or S in their weapon of choice.

Get her to A/B sword level first :)

Arm scrolls?

Yeah and what Fox said. Its not every hard. Plus I usually save Rune Sword and Sonic Sword towards the end of the game when its really needed.

It wouldn't be wise to make Mist use Sonic sword so early in the game I think when it could serve better towards the final few chapters.

Edited by Luxord

Amiti rarely does any more than eight damage. :<

Well Amiti is good for taking out Bishops and Sages. When I managed to level Elincia up to 9, she was able to take out a Warrior.

Amiti is useful to weaken enemy units.

You could say the same thing about Mist.

Mist is quite difficult to level up early in the game. I personally find her a bit of a nuisance =/

I only use her in the game mainly because to help Ike fight against the Black Knight.

Besides spamming her healing for a couple chapters to get her to level 10 and promote her, I don't use her either. I don't actually see the use of training healers. They are able to heal anyone to full health by about lvl10 with a mend or physic staff. And they usually get killed in one battle regardless of their level, so I just use 'em when I don't have a vulnerary on hand. Especially because you get a ridiculous amount of money in PoR, so you can buy pretty much infinite healing items.
I disagree, dude. Level 10 healers can heal most units but not fully heal anyone who's really in trouble. Plus, you're way off on the survival point. Rhys is a little bitch, but Mist can take a couple hits if leveled with the rest of your team. Plus, she gains all kinds of SPD and LUK to help with not being touched. Also, using Vulneraries (+10 HP? Weak) and Elixirs means you don't get to attack.
Mist comes way earlier so she's atleast got time to grow.

But she still comes underleveled. ._.

Beating a dead horse woo hoo..............

Mist comes in pretty underleveled but it's not like she's entering combat or anything. A couple levels of BEXP does wonders for her too.

Mist completely destroys Elincia. Much earlier joining, a fantastic affinity and supports along with built-in Ike support. Elincia is awful; one of the worst characters in the game.

Elincia is awful; one of the worst characters in the game.

Your being biased. Your making her sound as though she is completely useless. She is the best mobile healer for the game and especially for the endgame on Hard Mode. She is not a good fighter and comes way too late in the game but she is quite useful for the time you have her whether you decide to bring her in the end chapter or not.

Edited by Luxord

Your being biased. Your making her sound as though she is completely useless. She is the best mobile healer for the game and especially for the endgame on Hard Mode. She is not a good fighter and comes way too late in the game but she is quite useful for the time you have her whether you decide to bring her in the end chapter or not.

The best mobile healer in the game is Mist. <_< Elincia is nearly useless. She joins three chapters until the end of the game with miserable stats. Nor do supports help, because Ike never wants to support Elincia and Geoffrey gives only 1 Attack and 15% Hit. Elincia's only use is really as a filler healer for the final chapter. <_<

The best mobile healer in the game is Mist. <_< Elincia is nearly useless. She joins three chapters until the end of the game with miserable stats. Nor do supports help, because Ike never wants to support Elincia and Geoffrey gives only 1 Attack and 15% Hit. Elincia's only use is really as a filler healer for the final chapter. <_<

lol Elicnia has a wider range than Mist. Plus Elincia comes in the game Staff level at A. I am not saying she is better than Mist. I am saying she is not useless as your making her out to be.

Edited by Luxord