Powerbuff girl Z

Magical CC

As a little kid, I used to love PowerPuff Girls. I know, sue me. I think I can actually honestly say that PPG was the only superhero-related thing I really kept super close tabs on as a kid, as I wasn't into comic books but I loved the Cartoon Network block back when this show was still riding strong.

I guess seeing this take is okay, but seriously, I think they killed it by turning it into your standard Sailor Moon-type fare (as in transforming ladies), so that's why I'm not too thrilled about this.

I'm not ashamed to say I used to watch the old ones. I've heard of this Powerpuff Girls Z before, too. Seems... Interesting.

"Once again the day is saved, thanks to... The Powerpuff Girls!"

I'm not ashamed to say I used to watch the old ones. I've heard of this Powerpuff Girls Z before, too. Seems... Interesting.

"Once again the day is saved, thanks to... The Powerpuff Girls

I love powerful girls too :lol:

I watched this show because of this guy!

mojojojo1.jpg

The red devil Him is super gay.

I love powerful girls too :lol:

I watched this show because of this guy!

mojojojo1.jpg

The red devil Him is super gay.

I actually prefer that kid who ate glue and turned into a paste monster at the end of that episode that gets his ass kicked by Buttercup. I forget the kid's name...

I actually prefer that kid who ate glue and turned into a paste monster at the end of that episode that gets his ass kicked by Buttercup. I forget the kid's name...

Actually, Buttercup apologized to him. And they repaired the city with glue. I forgot if he changed back to normal.

His name is Elmer, which is supposed to be a reference to Elmer's Glue. :rolleyes:

I liked watching the original PPG, now Im not interested anymore (still I would enjoy wathing an episode) . I watched some episodes of PPGZ and it is obviously different, although watching the same characters in a different form is very interesting. I don't like that they "transform" into their superhero counterparts nor that they have weapons (though Blossom's yoyo is kinda cool). Still I was interested in watching cool battles (especially against the rowdyruff boys) but they really took a kiddie approach with PPGZ and so it is lame and boring.

Actually, Buttercup apologized to him. And they repaired the city with glue. I forgot if he changed back to normal.

The part I remember most about that episode was that Buttercup was tormenting the kid throughout the episode, and that Bubbles and Blossom got caught in the glue. Other than that, my memory was kind of scant on this episode, although I did find the concept of a glue monster being pretty interesting from a guy who ate glue.

His name is Elmer, which is supposed to be a reference to Elmer's Glue. :rolleyes:

Ah, there we go. Memories of cartoons back in the day? Pretty dim.