Bleach

CGV

Just caught up on the latest two chapters. Yeah there is NO way SOi Fon won that easy. Barragan could have dodged if he thought that attack was too much it wasn't the quickest attack. Halibel has to be alive since the ice pillar hasn't left yet. If her (And Barragan for that matter) were dead the pillar (and smoke) would have left by now.

Stark has to have a second release form! He didn't use his zanpako-tu so there has to be something. I just want to see whatelse he can do with those guns. Lol!

I want to see what they're going to do with Yammy now. Though here is a guess Renji Bankai, Rukia release, Chad his arm thing. All of them lose Ichigo shows up goes through hell gets controll kills Yammy they stop Aizen bla bla bla. (Probably going to be wrong as hell but oh well.)

Also I want to see someone die damnit! Kill Soi Fon! I don;t care who just kill off a good chatacter!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up on the latest two chapters. Yeah there is NO way SOi Fon won that easy. Barragan could have dodged if he thought that attack was too much it wasn't the quickest attack. Halibel has to be alive since the ice pillar hasn't left yet. If her (And Barragan for that matter) were dead the pillar (and smoke) would have left by now.

Stark has to have a second release form! He didn't use his zanpako-tu so there has to be something. I just want to see whatelse he can do with those guns. Lol!

I want to see what they're going to do with Yammy now. Though here is a guess Renji Bankai, Rukia release, Chad his arm thing. All of them lose Ichigo shows up goes through hell gets controll kills Yammy they stop Aizen bla bla bla. (Probably going to be wrong as hell but oh well.)

Also I want to see someone die damnit! Kill Soi Fon! I don;t care who just kill off a good chatacter!

Maybe Kubo will pretend Yammy doesn't exist. Or better, he'll find a way to deconstruct the worst idea he's had since this entire manga run began.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Well, censorship is a general problem these days. I actually stopped watching the anime at all after the first 20 episodes or so. Censorship being only one of the reasons, however others are for example is that the anime loves making random stuff up like Sora Inoue beeing transformed into a hollow by Grand Fisher not to mention the way the anime putted it, also made it look like all the hollow-attacks at the beginning were the work of some kind of hollow-organisation which was interested in Ichigo. You can't even excuse that as filler, it's almost a completly different story then the orginal.

Just read the latest chapter. I must say I was waiting for Wonderwiese to reappear. I am hoping he is strong like Espada level. Well we know he is at least the new 4th since Ulquiorra is dead... Also I like Ukitake's powers I can't wait to see his and Kuraku's Bankai. Guess the Vizords will have to handle Winderwiese and his "buddy" that came through with him. But mainly i hope Barragan and Halibel will NOT DIE yet!!! They are a part of the top three Espada there is NO way for them to die that easily. I keep saying this but it's a pain in the ass that they don't show up again! He hasn't even confirmed them dead the smoke hasn't cleared. Which is why I still support that they are alive.

Humongous events:

Shunsui and Ukitake lose, Halibel and Barrigan are not dead, Aizen, Gin, and Tousen are freed, and the Vizard arrive.

Very massive developments.

NICE!! I expected some of that but very nice.

I've been wishing for so long for a character to die... it just had to be shunsui.

Can't say I'm pleased about that, but at least everythign else is good.

I've been wishing for so long for a character to die... it just had to be shunsui.

Can't say I'm pleased about that, but at least everythign else is good.

Why in the world do you think Shunsui is dead?

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was crazy, so expected but crazy... I hope that those two aren't ACTUALLY dead (the captains) they're so old and cool... T.T. REINFORCEMENTS ARE HERE!!! I want to see everybody get into a fight (including the "strongest" ones) I wonder when will the people in the Arrancar place will come... My gosh, I feel like forcing the author to finish the story NOW. XD

Why in the world do you think Shunsui is dead?

All we saw was his Captains top. Plus Ukitake's reaction. I hope he isn't but it's looking like he is. We didn't even see his Bakai though so he may be alive...

Messed up as it sounds,

I hope Ukitake and Shunshui are dead.

Kubo needs to grow a pair when it comes to killing off good guys. It's one of the things that kinda stagnated the series for me.

He was shot at point blank with a very large cero where his heart was.

And he's Shunsui. No matter how bad Kubo gets at writing, he's not going to break the most central tropes of shonen manga; main characters, especially well-liked powerful ones, don't simply disappear from a simple attack. It has to be explicit, and it has to be meaningful. He's not going to break genre barriers here.

He's not dead, and if he does end up dead as a result of that attack, it will be more drawn out.

Where do you find the Manga Esau? The site I go to have Bleach like every Thursday and Naruto every Friday...

I go to Mangashare and they put up spoilers every week. I wouldn't be surprised if Esau went there as well.