Bleach

CGV

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'k, so, where the hell did Ichigo get off to in the current chapters? I missed five or ten and come back and Ichigo's nowhere to be seen.

Ichigo's... still in Hueco Mundo with the others, Renji, Uryuu, Rukia, Chad and all them. Before it went back to the War in Fake Kakakura Yammy unleashed his zanpakuto and... well. You'd best read that one.

'k, so, where the hell did Ichigo get off to in the current chapters? I missed five or ten and come back and Ichigo's nowhere to be seen.

He is still resting after his battle against Ulquiorra. Or rather, he is probably now trying to keep himself standing to try and join the battle against Yami.

New chapter was good compared to the other ones I guess.

They finally kill off the age guy, well I think he finally died and Soi-Fon only helps after the guy promised to lock Urahara in a cage for a month...? Gosh she likes her master too much.

I can't remember ANYBODY's name anymore -_-.

Barragan will probably have a second ressurection form. But that was a great plan Hachi did. Promising to seal Urahara for a month is kind of funny to me. I probably missed it but why does she hate him? And that's why she said she didn't know Hachi.

Barragan will probably have a second ressurection form. But that was a great plan Hachi did. Promising to seal Urahara for a month is kind of funny to me. I probably missed it but why does she hate him? And that's why she said she didn't know Hachi.

She hates Urahara and thus hates Hachi for having a connection to him.

Soi Fon hates Urahara because Yoruichi fled with him when he left Soul Society. Hacchi and the other Vizards are the reason that Urahara and Tessai were forced to flee from Soul Society. So you can boil it down to the Vizards' hollowification resulting in Urahara's helping them resulting in Yoruichi helping Urahara escape into exile.

He was an ex-captain, so unless he was captain of the zero division (unlikely IMO), no, i don't think he was in the zero division.

IMO he'll probably be left out of this conflict. It's already overflowing with fighters as-is.

He was an ex-captain, so unless he was captain of the zero division (unlikely IMO), no, i don't think he was in the zero division.

IMO he'll probably be left out of this conflict. It's already overflowing with fighters as-is.

All Zero Division members are ex-captains. ;)

All Zero Division members are ex-captains. ;)

This.

Also I really don't think that

Aizen

is as straightforward as it looks like currently. Isshin and Urahara will probably make their move once he revals his true plan. I know there are a lot of fighters currently but nobody says the will all be alive until this happens.

Also I would say it is most likely that Isshin is a former member of the zero division since he din't appear in the "turn back the pendulum" chapters. As a former captain who left soul sciety only 20 years ago (Urahara asked how Isshin feels about beeing back in a shinigami's after 20 years) he should at have at last the rank of a lieutanent back then. I don't think you can be promoted THAT quick. But if he was a member of the zero devision then why needed he to escape the Soul Society? I wonder if the Big Bad already has some kind of power in the kings dimension. Perhabs this dimension already faced a similar fate as the 46 chamber. I mean there seems to be little to no comminication between the goto 13 and the king, stepping in there would be just like what that guy with the glasses would do.

Edited by BrightBow-User

The longer this goes on, the more likely that Eltoshen's idea becomes true. It's a pretty fair idea, anyways.

Barragon doesn't have a second release, which means that the other two probably don't have them either which means they're both stronger than Ulquiorra's second form in their first form alone. It's possible that this is because Ulquiorra isn't a vasto lorde and Halibel is, which would obviously explain the massive difference in power.

Thoughts?

Barragon doesn't have a second release, which means that the other two probably don't have them either which means they're both stronger than Ulquiorra's second form in their first form alone. It's possible that this is because Ulquiorra isn't a vasto lorde and Halibel is, which would obviously explain the massive difference in power.

Thoughts?

Who excactly are the vasto lorde? Aren't those escapada who archive their secound release? Wouldn't that make Ulquiorra a vasto lorde?Either way, Ulquiorra stated that he is the only escapada who obtained the ability of instant regeneration while everyone else traded this ability in in exchange for bigger strenght. So this is probably where the difference comes from.