Bleach

CGV

It's the side stories that keep me interested. I like it when they develop on the characters that may not be mainstream.

Unless you're talking about fillers. In which case.

Fillers f***in blow bloddy chuncks.

they don't always, I liked the first bleach filler arc, that was actually good

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they don't always, I liked the first bleach filler arc, that was actually good

Ehh...

It was pretty good for fillers, but the fact that it's a filler automatically dooms it to failure.

It's the side stories that keep me interested. I like it when they develop on the characters that may not be mainstream.

Unless you're talking about fillers. In which case.

Fillers f***in blow bloddy chuncks.

Side stories are annoying and completely irregardless to what is supposedly happen in the main story. And I do find it annoying, I bet the writers intend to do that to maintain the shows rating to buy them more time for more thoughts. Thats what I hate so much ><

One thing I'm kinda getting tired of in Bleach is stupid gimmicky shtuff.

EX: "Don't think these are ordinary feathers! They weigh more then iron steel!! LOL!!!"

I'm starting to expect:

"Don't think this is an ordinary rubber sword. It's actually a dildo!"

"O_o"

I highly doubt you should post here if you dont like it or you will get your ass flamed by everyone here. Flame wars annoy me.

Edited by MaSu

I highly doubt you should post here if you dont like it or you will get your ass flamed by everyone here. Flame wars annoy me.

Oddly enough you seem to be in all of the potential ones though....

Anyway, I don't really think she meant any offence by it.

Oddly enough you seem to be in all of the potential ones though....

Anyway, I don't really think she meant any offence by it.

Im just making sure she doesnt get flammed after only being here for one day. And I could give a damn if a guy got flamed to tell the truth. XD

Back on topic. So far we have:

The truth of Yumichika's zanpakutou

Findor's ability and personality

Abirama's release

Any comments?

Yumichika kicks ass

Findor should get his ass kicked.

Abirama reminds me of the bird from Windwaker. The Boss one.

Yumichika kicks ass

Findor should get his ass kicked.

Abirama reminds me of the bird from Windwaker. The Boss one.

True.

It's Hisagi, so we don't know.

Never played it. Is it good?

True.

It's Hisagi, so we don't know.

Never played it. Is it good?

11th squad just wins.

I'm pretty sure Hisagi's gonna end up being madd awesome

Totally. It's my favorite Zelda game.

watch I bet you kira is gonna cut him 4-8 times and that guy will fall down like an anvil and die, especially if that guy talks more shit about Gin leaving him

Edited by Kiba

11th squad just wins.

I'm pretty sure Hisagi's gonna end up being madd awesome

Totally. It's my favorite Zelda game.

They do. I wanna see Yachiru fight.

Well he was assigned to a squad before he even graduated, maybe that counts for something.

watch I bet you kira is gonna cut him 4-8 times and that guy will fall down like an anvil and die

That's what I think too.

They do. I wanna see Yachiru fight.

Well he was assigned to a squad before he even graduated, maybe that counts for something.

That's what I think too.

I wanna see Yami vs Yachiru.

Plus he's kept his squad alive without help. That must count for something as well.

As for the Kira fight. I'd like to see something different. Kira's Shikai has been over-used in fillers now. It's effect is kinda lame....

Still better then Renji's Shikai though.

I wanna see Yami vs Yachiru.

Plus he's kept his squad alive without help. That must count for something as well.

As for the Kira fight. I'd like to see something different. Kira's Shikai has been over-used in fillers now. It's effect is kinda lame....

Still better then Renji's Shikai though.

That fight would be hilarious. But in the fillers defense they probably don't want to give Kira a power he won't ever use again, so they just use what the cannon has given them. And Renji's is downright horrible. Did you see when he fought Szayel in the anime and his word gained like twenty extra pieces and fifty extra feet?

That fight would be hilarious. But in the fillers defense they probably don't want to give Kira a power he won't ever use again, so they just use what the cannon has given them. And Renji's is downright horrible. Did you see when he fought Szayel in the anime and his word gained like twenty extra pieces and fifty extra feet?

Let's not even get started on how much Renji sucks.

But yeah, I'm hoping for something new out of Kira. deathnote maybe Something other then kido though. But not Bankai.

As for Yachiru, maybe they're saving her for something crazy.

And WTF happened to Grimmjow? Is he dead?

Let's not even get started on how much Renji sucks.

But yeah, I'm hoping for something new out of Kira. deathnote maybe Something other then kido though. But not Bankai.

As for Yachiru, maybe they're saving her for something crazy.

And WTF happened to Grimmjow? Is he dead?

Last I checked he was bleeding on the ground for about fifty chapters which, in Bleach, means he's still alive.

Last I checked he was bleeding on the ground for about fifty chapters which, in Bleach, means he's still alive.

I guess. But like, he was built up like crazy, and then was tossed aside and ignored. Hell, they haven't even showed his body since Nnoitora sliced him up.

He's Rukia atm

No... espada #5 (can't remember the name)

He killed grimmjow. He killed him good.

Nnoitora.

I don't think he killed him. They woulda said something. Plus, Grimmjow has a lot of un-touched character development. There's still a ways to go with him.

i wouldn't be to sure about that, remember this is bleach after all

Oh and I bet mayuri is just looking at Szayel slowly dieing and probably byakuya and Kenpachi are fighting each other to see who will kill ichigo for sucking so much

Edited by Kiba