Bleach

CGV

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say this. I have new respect for Kira.

Yeah. It was pretty cool. Though I am getting tired of the wabuiske speech. And I kinda liked Aguila.

Also, these fights seem to have kinda a similar theme so far. Without the arrancar screwing up somehow, the shinigami wouldn't have won.

EX:

-Yumichika and the thorns

-Kira and Augila attacking from short range

And as cool as that made Kira look, it was kinda cruel. And I can't help but agree with Aguila in thinking that it's not really a warrior's way of fighting. Though Kira did say he's not really a fighter.

But Bleach is getting a lot better now. And I like how fast these current battles are going so we can get to the good stuff with the captains and the Espadas.

True, but taking advantage of an opponent's oversight is part of success in battle. And yeah, that finishing part was a bit unnecessary on his part. I always thought Kira would just immobilize the enemy and leave or something, he didn't seem like the type to play executioner.

True, but taking advantage of an opponent's oversight is part of success in battle. And yeah, that finishing part was a bit unnecessary on his part. I always thought Kira would just immobilize the enemy and leave or something, he didn't seem like the type to play executioner.

Yeah. Maybe he's just really pissed off about Gin. I would expect Kira to just leave him there as well. I mean, especially after he gave that speech about how the 3rd squad isn't war hungry.

Yeah. Maybe he's just really pissed off about Gin. I would expect Kira to just leave him there as well. I mean, especially after he gave that speech about how the 3rd squad isn't war hungry.

True. Now why couldn't Hinamori be more like that?

Wow...........Kira..................

Indeed.

True. Now why couldn't Hinamori be more like that?

Indeed.

Because what little screentime Hinamori has nowadays is her sobbing and being a crazy lady.

I've mostly forgotten about her to be quite honest.

...So...DiamondDust Rebellion had his release all wrong then.

Who? Hisagi? I didn't even get to see Diamond Dust Rebellion. Did you find it somewhere subbed?

Not much happened in this chapter. They confirmed that Kira is a jerk and they had Hisagi release.

Also Finor released, but who really cares? In another chapter or two he'll be boiled and eaten by Hisagi.

Who? Hisagi? I didn't even get to see Diamond Dust Rebellion. Did you find it somewhere subbed?

Not much happened in this chapter. They confirmed that Kira is a jerk and they had Hisagi release.

Also Finor released, but who really cares? In another chapter or two he'll be boiled and eaten by Hisagi.

From the opening they made it look like his release was some sort of bowstaff.

...doesn't even seem close.

From the opening they made it look like his release was some sort of bowstaff.

...doesn't even seem close.

Odd.

Well that's what happens when you try to reveal stuff in a filler thing. You end up screwing it up.

*Wags finger at the continuity director.*

Odd.

Well that's what happens when you try to reveal stuff in a filler thing. You end up screwing it up.

*Wags finger at the continuity director.*

True. Like how Hitsugaya launched his Bankai at that guy in the first movie.

Edited by Branded Blade

*Clutches face.*

IKKAKU!!!! NO!!!!!!!

Though, considering Bleach's reputation, he'll probably be fine. I mean, he's probably refraining from using his Bankai as well. Though I'm interested in how things will turn out. Will the Vizards come and save him? Will one of the captains come to save him? Will those three dudes go to save him? (Not a smart idea cause then that'll leave the other pillars unguarded) Or will someone else come to his rescue? (I'm hoping for Youruichi cause we haven't seen her in action in forever. We haven't even seen her sword.)

Oh, and yeah, Hisagi was cool too I guess. I mean, I wasn't too impressed by it actually. Considering how it was so played out as like: "What is Hisagi's release!?!?!?!" and then when he finally does release it, it's nothing too special.

Though I think it's cool that one of the pillars was destroyed. It was good writing. That guy always seemed to be 'the tough one'. Like, the real tough one. While the others were just talk.

WHAT THE FUCK!? LET FUCKING HISAGI OR KIRA LOSE BUT NOT IKKAKU! HIS OPPONENT LOOKS SO FUCKING RETARDED! WHy DO THIS TO THE MOST BADASS OF THE FOUR FIGHTING?!?!?!?

As much as I agree with you Masu, I think it's really good writing. It's always the quiet dude that's actually the tough one. I mean, Yumichka and Hisagi had to win because they still had mystery surrounding their Zanpakto, and you can't have someone like who Kira fought win. He was too arrogant of a character. Plus Ikkaku would probably win if he used his Bankai, but he can't. There are so many other shinigami there. It would go against his character.

Though I'm really interested to what will happen.

IKKAKU REVIVAL AND BITCH SLAP THAT FUCKER TO HELL!!!!

Er. Sorry....

Kenpachi shows up:

"What the fuck?"

*releases sword*

*destroys all life*

Lol.

*Kenpachi stands alone in a world of nothingness.*

Kenpachi: ......Shit. Now there's no one to fight.

Bleach: The End.

*Ichigo and co. get out of hueco mundo*

Kenpachi:KUROSAKI ICHIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *releases sword*

Ichigo:*dies*

Ishida:YES NOW FINALLY ORIHIME WILL FUCKING NOTICE ME!

Orihime:Did you say something?

Ishida:.______________________.

You know, for a second, I thought it really was Youruichi. Then I would have attained bragging rights for calling it.

Though, it seems kinda obvious now. One Giant versus the other giant. You know Komamura's bankai is gonna show up. Another whole giant thing.

Though it woulda been really cool if Ikkaku just went: "Fuck it. BANKAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" And then killed the bitch.

But, I'm interested in seeing Komamura's stuff. And Iba's stuff for that matter.

You know, for a second, I thought it really was Youruichi. Then I would have attained bragging rights for calling it.

Though, it seems kinda obvious now. One Giant versus the other giant. You know Komamura's bankai is gonna show up. Another whole giant thing.

Though it woulda been really cool if Ikkaku just went: "Fuck it. BANKAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" And then killed the bitch.

But, I'm interested in seeing Komamura's stuff. And Iba's stuff for that matter.

nah iba's just going to help ikkaku get out of there and ikkaku is just going to whine and say fuck you I'm kicking this guys ass

No komamura is gonna fight. They already told ikkaku he has to stay still if he wants to recover in that thing that tetszimon set up when they just arrived. But...WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT HUGE GUY'S RELEASE!/