The mystery behind my names

Deity

Well, there is no mystery, really. Zakelina is the name of one of my ex-girlfriends from school, simple.

I have the tendency to use names of people I like. Like the one I had days ago: ömegablaster, I used it because he was a great pal at FEE. Django, well because she was also a great friend. And now Zakelina, because she was and is special to me. Oh yeah, she was from Czech Republic, and taller than me by a foot. ^^

I might stop using other people's names as my own. If I did use them, it was because I wanted to honor them in some sorta way.

My next and perhaps ultimate name will be ??? Dont know yet.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Ike's sword from FE9-10. Go figure <_< .

And Ragnelle is some chick who married Gawain in mythology, although I am most certainly not naming myself after her (I'm a dude).

Oh please...

If you're going to change your name again, just bloody do it.

Lol. I have no options at the moment, but I am thinking of a good one.

My name is Ike's sword from FE9-10. Go figure <_< .

And Ragnelle is some chick who married Gawain in mythology, although I am most certainly not naming myself after her (I'm a dude).

Exactly, you just used her name for a reason other than not naming yourself after her, just like me, who did it because Zakey was special. ^^

Well, there is no mystery, really. Zakelina is the name of one of my ex-girlfriends from school, simple.

I have the tendency to use names of people I like. Like the one I had days ago: ömegablaster, I used it because he was a great pal at FEE. Django, well because she was also a great friend. And now Zakelina, because she was and is special to me. Oh yeah, she was from Czech Republic, and taller than me by a foot. ^^

I might stop using other people's names as my own. If I did use them, it was because I wanted to honor them in some sorta way.

My next and perhaps ultimate name will be ??? Dont know yet.

Dave lol.

Dave lol.

Naw, Dave is too short, lol.

Midian, omg do it

Naw, Midian sounds like an evil cult's member name.

xRoyx, yeah?

Also, I think Zakelina might be your name. You admitted to being a girl once, and you have previously used the name Zäk...

Lol, you can think whatever you want, krevin. My name is not Zak, nor Zakelina. In fact, nobody knows my name, nor whether I am a guy or girl. I think my next name will be Atsuma, or Jarly. I'm not sure, until I get an option to change it, then I will.

...whether I am a guy or girl.
Zakelina is the name of one of my ex-girlfriends from school, simple.

Not that I believe that 'Zakelina' was ever real, but the fact that you're gloating about mad wimmen belies the male within. Don't be coy with us, chum.

You got a problem with cults?

FFS, you want to start again, right?

Well I'm not gonna bite this time, If I do have a problem with cults, that is my problem, not yours. Pwned to the bone. ^^

Well I'm not gonna bite this time, If I do have a problem with cults, that is my problem, not yours. Pwned to the bone. ^^

I can't be sure, but at first glance it looks like you just owned yourself.

You think this forum is FEE where you can run rampant and post whatever the hell you want? Grow the hell up, little kid, you are breaking like three rules or something.

I took the liberty to show you some of the rules:

# No flaming towards or offending others. Try to be respectful of all members.

# No offensive or discriminative content such as racism or sexism.

# Behave appropriately and possibly friendly.

Edited by Zakelina

Well, you are a member of a cult. :rolleyes:

DO IT FAGGOT

Let's all try and place nice, huh? : )

You think this forum is FEE where you can run rampant and post whatever the hell you want? Grow the hell up, little kid, you are breaking like three rules or something.

I took the liberty to show you some of the rules:

I'm tempted to say the same here.