Dragons are overrated

Knife

Dragons  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Overrated?

• Yes
    • No

Bowser has all of the traits of a comic villain; I don't think he's supposed to be taken seriously.

But yeah, I agree with the Idoun sample.

Is Bowser even a Dragon? Isn't he a Koopa The Koopa king?

Anyway dragons are not overrated, and actually I really don't know a lot of persons who like them that much, of course they say dragons are cool (how could someone not like dragons).

As a kid, I always belived he had traits of a dragon.

Double meaning on Idoun, ahah.

And Bowser might be a dragon, though. More than Yoshi, as I've read before.

I think Yoshi might be a dino-dragon.

Idoun's just pathetic. Double her in the first round and when she comes to attack you, finish her off in her round.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Yoshi might be a dino-dragon.

Idoun's just pathetic.

Well, Bowser spits fire, and looks like a cartoon-ish dragon, but with hair, I think.

Yoshi doesn't reminds me of a dragon at all.

And about Idoun, that she sucks and stuff, y'know.

Also, one game about dragons, with a good story, is Emerald Dragon.Search it up, it's in Japanese but it already has a patch.

I think dragons are cool and great stuff material, honestly I like them.

But lately, I kind of agree that dragons are being overrated here. >_<

Yoshi is a dinosaur. Bowser is a turtle thing that has clear dragon features but isn't one.

And yeah, I think they're overrated. There are far more mystic beings than dragons, IMO...and I don't like things that kill everything anyway >_>

When made to seem like they're invincible Gods who just destroy everything else (Zakelina, I'm looking at you), yes. Horribly.

When they're just bigger animals and stuff, no.

Lol. I see, and agree.

Some people can overrate them like crazy, but they're still made of pure win!

I like you.

fighting Bahamut never gets old no matter what game

part dragon people are usually interesting though

Sophia

:mellow:

Kinda like Rad.

My opinion is no, they are not overrated, yet people like me are guilty for making them look like total pwnage. XD

What can I do, I like dragons since...I dunno...I just love them.

dragon_tales.jpg

I have no words for this.

I used to see that back in the day XD good times.

Anyways Dragons are not really overrated, They are the most awesome things in the mythological world.

Same here, but as the years have gone by I've noticed that Bowser's plans always seem to fail no matter what he does, so I think of him more as a comic villain than anything. (And I mean comic villain in that his function in the Mario games is pretty similar to that of people like, say, Carl Denham from King Kong.)

Chrono_Trigger_Boss_Dragon_Tank.png

Take the head off and it's weak.

XDDDD

There was actually an updated production of Wagner's Ring Cycle where that was the dragon in Siegfried. Too bad that kind of dragon needed to have people visible along the sides of the wheels (which killed the effect, as you can pretty well see...)

dragon_tales.jpg

I have no words for this.

:o AAAAAAAAAH! IT'S A RETARDED KID'S SHOW! TAKE IT AWAY! TAKE IT AWAY! IT'S WORSE NOW THAN I REMEMBER IT TO BE!

Edited by Midir

Dragons are neat, and I really like them. They may be used more than most other mythological creatures, but that's just because they're cool looking to most people. Also, dragons vary quite a bit between stories. Sometimes they're just animals and other times they are nearly god-like. Both are unique and interesting.

I AM a dragon according to the Chinese Zodiac, ah but what the hell do they know?

Oh but seriously, if you want overrated dragons, just check out the sig, or better yet, read the Dragon Lords and find out just what that phrase means :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dragons are underrated. Zakelina goes on 'bout Dragons, but dragons aren't appreciated enough, if ya ask me.

Exactly!

Seriously...how can you not like this:

2wp3tqh.jpg

The amount of charisma this dragon has is just incredible. Same for Dheginsea. He's horribly underrated. :(

Edited by Nightmare

Dragons are just giant lizards. They aren't anything to get excited over.

Lizards are awesome though! So giant lizards that can breathe fire are even more awesome!

I prefer Leviathans, those are where it's at! A dragon and a sea-serpent mixed yeah!

Edited by Yourgranny

Same for Dheginsea. He's horribly underrated. :(

The problem with Dheginsea is that he comes across as a stubborn sissy throughout most of FE9 and 10 what with making Goldoa stubbornly neutral. And given how hard he is to kill in 10, you'd think he would have done all that fighting earlier...

The problem with Dheginsea is that he comes across as a stubborn sissy throughout most of FE9 and 10 what with making Goldoa stubbornly neutral. And given how hard he is to kill in 10, you'd think he would have done all that fighting earlier...

Well, in the short period he's seen in FE10, he's given a lot of character through music and dialogue. If anybody overlooks that then they're more stubborn than Dheginsea himself!

Well, in the short period he's seen in FE10, he's given a lot of character through music and dialogue. If anybody overlooks that then they're more stubborn than Dheginsea himself!

Still, though, I think it was a bad idea for him to reinvent history to prevent wars. I know his intentions were good, but still, the whole reinventing history thing is being a bit extreme.

Would you rather have him to be moronic enough to potentially trigger Ashera's wrath?

That is true. But that doesn't excuse him from making pretty bad decisions to avoid getting into wars (like considering sending the Laguz Alliance back to the Kauku (spelling?) Caves until Nasir and Ena intervene on Reyson's behalf).

Edited by Midir