Do you gang up on the enemy?

Deity

Do you do it often? And what about against bosses?

I do! Hell, the A.I. gets down and dirty sometimes with my characters, ganging badly on them, so yeah, I do it often too.

As to the bosses, I get as much exp from them as I can. I finish them off with weak characters. :P

How can you gang up on them when they're dead? Are you and/or your guys retarded or something that they can't kill the enemies?

How are they gonna be dead if they are alive?

Geez you sure don't know what I am talking about here. Not all enemies die right away, and there are instances where your party can reach a bunch of them.

No I really don't do it at all -and I laugh very much when a character gets lucky and survives like 20 enemies running over to attack them yet still they stand (or dodge rather in most cases)-; with bosses I tend to pick a pair I like *who are supporting each other* and have them take on the bosses -several times I even solo the bosses save for a healer healing the attacker on occasion-; because I do things this way I also usually don't have too much trouble leveling up any new unit I want to use as they get lots of chances to attack/kill enemies

On bosses, usually I let one guy do all the job with a healer to back him up.

But when there's a turn limit I gang on the boss, usually with weapons that are his/her weaknesses.

Ex:Uhai.

If it's a boss, I always gang up on it, especially if it's on a throne or castle. I only do it on normal enemies if there's one enemy that's being a royal pain in the ass.

thiiisssss

I almost never need to gang up on a normal enemy.