Action Figures/ Figurines

Okysho

Does anyone know if they have action figures or figurines for Fire Emblem Monshou No Nazo? (Mystery of the Emblem). I'm a huge Marth fanatic (call me a fanboy if you want!) and I'd like to get my hands on some of them if they exist!

Edited by Fourth Fox of Fire
Spelling correction in title

Does anyone know if they have action figures or figurines for Fire Emblem Monshou No Nazo? (Mystery of the Emblem). I'm a huge Marth fanatic (call me a fanboy if you want!) and I'd like to get my hands on some of them if they exist!

We've all been there - I'm a huge Blazing Sword fanatic myself, I'd love to own some gashapons of the characters from that... Ebay is probably our best bet, or google search for them, maybe.

They have FE3 gashapon. I seem to remember seeing Est and one of a dragon. I'll see if I can find them again.

Well here you are... not quite sure if it is of the characters, but it's certainly FE3 style.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-93-77-...lem-70-dtb.html

Edited by Izuka

They have FE3 gashapon. I seem to remember seeing Est and one of a dragon. I'll see if I can find them again.

Well here you are... not quite sure if it is of the characters, but it's certainly FE3 style.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-93-77-...lem-70-dtb.html

How? How HOW?! Did you manage to find this? This is pretty much... exactly what I'm looking for!!! Jam packed full of pure awesome!