Best Snipers

<_<  

48 members have voted

1. 1. just vote

• Wolt
    • Dorothy
    • Klein
    • Igrene

Hard to say, but in HM Klein is definitely > Igrene since they'll have similar bases but Klein's growths are superior, plus he has more availability. Wolt and Dorothy are below average at least for a good part of first tier, so I don't see them in contention.

So, Igrene on NM, Klein on HM, though I'm leaning more towards Klein.

Edited by Vykan12

Dorothy. She has enouigh availibility to reach LV 20/20 without an arena, and that she grows more Str than Wolt, and that she probably has more Speed and Luck more than any other bow user. Wolt is **** in the HM. And that Klein doesn't have stats beyond average in the NM. Klein won't hardly any better than in the NM, but he will not put funds at Risk with the use of an Orion Bolt.

So..

In conclusion...

Dorothy and Klein are the only bow users worth using in this game. I don't know about Igrene; as I have never tried her.

They all suck, but I suppose Klein has the most utility of them all. Dorothy's stats only become good after promotion, after she piled on lots of suck, and only player phase offense.

For being immediately useful, particularly in hard mode, Klein; for having the best potential, Dorothy -her starting stats are...disappointing, her hit and attack speed are both considerably lacking until she gets a few lvs and a good support-, I only voted Dorothy because, 1) I like Saul and always make them support and 2) I really can't wait to use Shin to have a bow user I'm going to seriously use and so because of her support, Dorothy gets some field experience until the Nomad shows up -and aside from her speed, Sue's stats really made me cry after a few lvs, but I digress-

I know Klein can be quite good (especially for a pre-promote) but I almost always choose to use Dorothy, instead. I don't remember how she is statistically, but I've never had much trouble with her. >_>

In FE6, Snipers are a pain to train. In the beginning, Wolt only tickles the fighters with his bow, Dorothy comes in at a really bad time for archers, Klein is real hard to recruit and train, and Igrene's growths are hopeless. I chose Klein because he's the most useful prepromote other than Percival you can get.

None of them are that great. Wolt and Dorothy start out ridiculously weak. They're lucky if they can scratch the enemies when they join. Klein and Igrene are better, but even they aren't too impressive. Klein is probably the most useful of the lot.

Edited by Musashi

None of them are that great. Wolt and Dorothy start out ridiculously weak. They're lucky if they can scratch the enemies when they join. Klein and Igrene are better, but even they aren't too impressive. Klein is probably the most useful of the lot.

I still find it unbelievable that on HM, Archers in that chapter are better than Wolt. >_>;

And Dieck saved him, right!? That's why there's so much Dieck x Klein yaoi.

nooo...he slaughtered with one arrow to impress Elphin, get the facts straight ;)

anyway, Dieck would much rather save Rutgar from Clarine, that triangle is far more interesting XD

Edited by Shantotto

nooo...he slaughtered with one arrow to impress Elphin, get the facts straight ;)

anyway, Dieck would much rather save Rutgar from Clarine, that triangle is far more interesting XD

Ohoho! Klein x Elphin = maximum bishounen!

Any triangle with Clarine is interesting. Especially Clarine x Klein x Dieck!

I found Dorothy quite useful when I used her but I'll concede that Klein is the best of the four overall.

Igrene has nice armour colours though.

Edited by Drayano

In FE6, Snipers are a pain to train. In the beginning, Wolt only tickles the fighters with his bow, Dorothy comes in at a really bad time for archers, Klein is real hard to recruit and train, and Igrene's growths are hopeless. I chose Klein because he's the most useful prepromote other than Percival you can get.

Echidna? Marcus?

In NM, Klein's growths aren't enough to catch up to Igrene's "hopeless growths" at level 20, and it's almost the same even with HM bonuses. Klein joins at a better time and has a level lead on Igrene, however, so he's definitely better in HM. NM, he's probably not winning any stats, but he still has that extra play time where Igrene's not there.

WOLT!!!

edit: oh yes... reasons...

1) comes early with good roy support

2) has lots of availability

3) has a good supports list

4) 'best sniper' is pretty broad, you know

Edited by Reinfleche