The line between Dreams and Real life

Doom103

Hmm... need to think a while on that.

Um... I don't know. I'm trying to think but can't remember much right now. I can't think clearly for some reason.

But... as far as I can tell, there are things that happen that other people/things wouldn't do... But at the moment I can't remember anything I did that I wouldn't do. But that's just because I can't remember much right now.

I'd say no most of the time. Dreams can be a lot better than real life cause you can do whatever you want, but sometimes that doesn't lead to what you hope... =.

Edited by Reinfleche

Well my friends and I were talking and one of them says "I think that whatever you do in your dream is something you would do in real life, and in a dream you won't do something you won't do" Do you guys agree? I would say yes I do agree.

I would disagree. This one time, I was walking up the steps of my grandfather's house with a can of spray paint. SO NOT SUSPICIOUS. I would never even think of doing that.

Later in that same dream, I was playing soccer and I used the Force to cheat. Technically, I wasn't using my hands to touch the ball, so it should have been fair. I would never cheat in real life.

Well my friends and I were talking and one of them says "I think that whatever you do in your dream is something you would do in real life, and in a dream you won't do something you won't do" Do you guys agree? I would say yes I do agree.

Completely incorrect. I've had dreams of murdering people, including family members, and trying to get away with it, among other disgusting acts that I would not perform in reality.

What you do in a dream is limited of what you WOULD do in real life given the situation

Again, no. Nothing about "you" in a dream has to personify "you" in reality.

Objection!!

I disagree(loleveryonedoes). My dreams are fairly random. They switch between realistic and wtfcrazy. Like recently, when in a dream, I would often spend my time with one girl I like. Unfortunately, this is not my current gf, so I could not do things like hold hands or kiss or cuddle irl. Soooooo, maybe it would be slightly more accurate to say "things you wish you could do".

Ive had some messed up dreams, like messed the FUCK up. I have had this one dream like three times in my life, and each time I wake up screaming. The last time I had it was about three years ago, and some of you may argue that this is impossible, but I distinctly remeber each time. But, sometimes I have dreams of going to school and having a normal day, but then someone will randomly die or declare themselves gay, and thats were similarities end. =]

I recently had a dream where i allowed a child to go onto the roof with me so i could fix something. He fell off the roof onto the concrete and died. I would NEVER let a kid onto the roof of a house.