Goldeneye 007

Relinquished

Goldeneye 007 is so cool  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this game in the Virtual Console?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Goldeneye? Never played it. *Reads Bianchi's post* Laser Guns!? Hellz Yeah! Although the only N64 games on the VC were made completely by Nintendo so it won't happen...

Goldeneye? Never played it. *Reads Bianchi's post* Laser Guns!? Hellz Yeah! Although the only N64 games on the VC were made completely by Nintendo so it won't happen...

You need to play it, now. Goldeneye is probably one of the only Movie > Video Game adaptations that is actually good.

I never played it, I never had an N64, so I think it would be nice to be able to download it and play it to see what all the fuss is about, even if it is outdated now.

Ah Goldeneye, the first game I ever played for the N64, and one game I'll forever remember:

- Paint ball mode, check

- Double all weapons.

- Endless stream of fodder from a small door, check.

Begin fun please.

I never played it, I never had an N64, so I think it would be nice to be able to download it and play it to see what all the fuss is about, even if it is outdated now.

it's called a ROM

You need to play it, now. Goldeneye is probably one of the only Movie > Video Game adaptations that is actually good.

You haven't played anything by Capcom concerning Disney, including movies, have you :( (that means it's far from the only game)

• 3 months later...

I take Perfect Dark over Goldeneye, because I get HOOKED with PD's multiplayer. With Goldeneye, you have to have another person to play with you, but in Perfect Dark, you can play against bots, even if you don't have another person to play with you.

Co-op is amazing too.

Edit: Not saying that Goldeneye was a bad game, I got hooked on it too until Perfect Dark came out.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

it's called a ROM

You haven't played anything by Capcom concerning Disney, including movies, have you :( (that means it's far from the only game)

...Are you talking about KINGDOM HEARTS!(What Ansem yells at the end of 1). I would like to see it on the VC but I have a N64 and a copy of that game now... so it doesn't really matter:)

EDIT: Why is everyone so obsessed about LoZ OoT! It's so BORING it's unbelievable.

Edited by FEFL

it's called a ROM

...Are you talking about KINGDOM HEARTS!(What Ansem yells at the end of 1). I would like to see it on the VC but I have a N64 and a copy of that game now... so it doesn't really matter:)

EDIT: Why is everyone so obsessed about LoZ OoT! It's so BORING it's unbelievable.

Uhh... no. Kingdom Hearts is SQUARE SOTENFIX and DISNEY, not CAPCOM and DISNEY.

Kingdom hearts isn't even a movie

O yea, OoT is fun IMO, but I'd have to agree about it being VERY overrated.

... Did you even bother to read the posts, or just grabbed what looked wrong to you ?_? I was referring to a post by Zephi up above--something about it's the only good game to come from a movie, when in fact, back in the Famicom/NES-era, any copy-righted entertainment that was made into a game, as long as Capcom was at the helm, it did not suck. Nowadays, if there's anything aside from the game alone, it's likely the game will suck; Capcom made The Little Mermaid, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, among others titles some of the better of the titles on the NES.