Hi, I'm LightBrand99

Kriemhild

Hi, everyone. I'm LightBrand99. I joined Serenes Forest quite recently. I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem even though I completed less than half of the FE games so far (3, 4, 6, 7, 8). I am currently in the middle of FE5 which I've been told is the hardest FE game. As a FE player, I like training staff users a lot ever since my very first FE playthrough. I always avoid killing my people off and I try my best to conserve good weapons/tomes.

By the way, my favorite game character is Lloyd Reed from FE7. I like the name Light Brand a lot. I'm also a big fan of FMA.

Lets see. I like Golden Sun a lot. I also like Zelda, especially Twilight, Ocarina, and Oracle of Seasons (have yet to play Ages). I like many RPGs like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI Advance, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Paper Mario, and Yggdra Union. I also enjoy Advance Wars.

By the way, I don't have any consoles that aren't Nintendo in case anyone was wondering

Yes, both. Golden Sun 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. Even after three playthroughs, I want to go back and play it again.

Yeah same, I still play it now and then. Don't think I"ve fought Dullahan or whatever his name is though=\. Played other castlevanias? How'd you like LOZ A link to the past and Majora's mask?

Sara? Haven't seen her yet in FE5. I haven't played any other Castlevanias yet but I plan on playing all three of the DS ones once I get a DS. I liked A Link to the Past but I still preferred the 3-D Zeldas. I enjoyed MM a lot but I haven't played it in a while.

Try Castlevania Circle of the Moon.

Yeah, I was planning on playing that later but I already have a huge list of games to play after FE5. It'll have to wait until after a month or two.

Hello LB99 can I call you that well any ways have tater tot I like Zelda games to mabye you can help me on TP.

Well, no one ever called me LB99 before but I don't mind. Most of my online friends call me "Proto" which was from my older username. I got a few nicknames like "Light" and "Fluor". But I don't really care as long as I know that you're referring to me.

Yeah, TP is my second favorite game of all time after FE4. I could help you out. If I could find the Zelda board, that is.

Well, no one ever called me LB99 before but I don't mind. Most of my online friends call me "Proto" which was from my older username. I got a few nicknames like "Light" and "Fluor". But I don't really care as long as I know that you're referring to me.

Yeah, TP is my second favorite game of all time after FE4. I could help you out. If I could find the Zelda board, that is.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm Reinfleche. I hope you like it here.

As far as I know there is no Zelda board. You could talk about it in "Far From the Forest" though.

Welcome to the forest. I'm the one with the Ichival. Its all mine, so don't steal it from me...

Thank you. No offense but Ichival gives me bad memories. I totally messed up Bridget's pairings and my Faval was horrible. Compared to the other guys with holy weapons, Faval was terrible.

But that was entirely my own fault. I'm sure he would've been awesome if I just gave him a better father.