Everyone........

Masu

get close to me. Dont look at my face in my sig or avatar. Dont look at my custom member title either. They're all lies. i swear i wont cut you to 17 pieces. *hides knife*

Tempting. But for someone who profoundly refused hugs in the past, I'm hesitant to hug you now out of suspiscion.

:(

*is Yuri Lowell*

*hugs*

..............*hugs* as pimp nanaya is, he may not be good enough to kill yuri lowell

HUG HIM LYLE!!!!!

XD

: D

Now I'm VERY suspicious.

:(

Okay. *Sits down, away from Masu.* :mellow:

SCREW IT!

*raises arm with knife in air*

*throws knife at your heart*

*you try to protect your heart with ur hands*

*appear's over your heand and pop's your head off*

THATS WHAT YOU GET. A LAST ARC DRIVE! YOU SHOULDA JUST FUCKIN HUGGED ME! DONT HURT SERIAL KILLER'S FEELINGS!

SCREW IT!

*raises arm with knife in air*

*throws knife at your heart*

*you try to protect your heart with ur hands*

*appear's over your heand and pop's your head off*

THATS WHAT YOU GET. A LAST ARC DRIVE! YOU SHOULDA JUST FUCKIN HUGGED ME! DONT HURT SERIAL KILLER'S FEELINGS!

*Uses replacement jutsu.*

^_^

*Uses replacement jutsu.*

^_^

lolwut? *goes into heat* *splits into two* *splits lyle in half*

My avatar has slain many in a bloody war. He is more than welcome to hug a killer.

: D *nanaya shiki has found someone to call a friend!*

*Stomps in, shirtless and carrying a massive katana while wearing funky orange shades*

Heyheyheyhey! Suddenly busting in here and asking for hugs... You've sure got a lot of guts, don't ya? But ya know, I won't allow you to hug and kill as you please! Now open up those ears and listen well! Number One Ace of the Advanced European Union, with a man's soul and a strong grip, a cunning demon... The great Patrick Colasour is... ME!

*Stomps in, shirtless and carrying a massive katana while wearing funky orange shades*

Heyheyheyhey! Suddenly busting in here and asking for hugs... You've sure got a lot of guts, don't ya? But ya know, I won't allow you to hug and kill as you please! Now open up those ears and listen well! Number One Ace of the Advanced European Union, with a man's soul and a strong grip, a cunning demon... The great Patrick Colasour is... ME!

:/............ I dunno how to respond to this

No More Heroes reference