Did you know...?

Raven

Exactly what I said. But like I said, I don't care about respect, nor any of the stuff that you people might think I care for. Live life, don't take everything so serious.

*Starts to think on next pwnage character*

This is clearly an untrue claim.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you say, babycakes. After all, you guys are always right wrong. :lol:

I am quite certain he means the part about never wanting respect. Everyone wants respect. Half, if not most of your rants are based off someone not respecting you.

I am quite certain he means the part about never wanting respect. Everyone wants respect. Half, if not most of your rants are based off someone not respecting you.

Not really, but whatever you say, Bo.

Well seeing how practically every story ever written is based on certain archetypes EVERY character is unoriginal whether it be conscious or unconscious, yours are just a little less original.

Edited by Siegfried

Well seeing how practically every story ever written is based on certain archetypes EVERY character is unoriginal whether it be conscious or unconscious, yours are just a little less original.

Are you talking about my story?

Heh, characters are just forum members, not much description needed there.

Spot-on.

The denial is amusing, I guess.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

Did you know that the Jack in the box guy with hit by a truck?

with hit? If you mean was hit, then no, I did not know.

Did you know I got a haircut today? No you didn't, but you do now.

Did you know that the Jack in the box guy with hit by a truck?

I've been wondering what those commercials are all about. I mean, what's the point?

Did you know the language in Spain is spoke with a slight lisp because long ago a certain king had one? So he didn't feel like a loser, the whole nation started to speak the same way. At least, this is what I've heard, I never looked into it.

Edited by Bohemund

I'm sorry you don't know how to read. A little tip: a forum isn't the best place to learn how.

King? I see the edit. :lol: It was kind, first. And to think that you were correcting me...

Did you know that you actually do learn stuff at forums?

I've been wondering what those commercials are all about. I mean, what's the point?

Did you know the language in Spain is spoke with a slight lisp because long ago a certain king had one? So he didn't feel like a loser, the whole nation started to speak the same way. At least, this is what I've heard, I never looked into it.

I do not know why they did that to him, the new guy sucks.

And I did in fact know that is the theory behind why the Spanish people have a slight lisp.

King? I see the edit. :lol: It was kind, first. And to think that you were correcting me...

Do not confuse me for anyone else. I simply make typos because I type fast, never are they on purpose like your grammar mistakes.

Did you know the wheelbarrow was invented by the Chinese?

You still haven't learned one of most important things a forum can teach and that is to know when to shut up.

You really shouldn't be correcting these guys, at least not with spelling or grammatical stuff, cause English is not your native language, you are bound to know less than a native speaker.

Anyway that is just my opinion, you can ignore it like you ignore science.

Did you know that I have a test tomorrow and I haven't studied? :blink:

You still haven't learned one of most important things a forum can teach and that is to know when to shut up.

You really shouldn't be correcting these guys, at least not with spelling or grammatical stuff, cause English is not your native language, you are bound to know less than a native speaker.

Anyway that is just my opinion, you can ignore it like you ignore science.

Did you know that I have a test tomorrow and I haven't studied? :blink:

You are gonna flunk it.

As to your blah blah blah, I don't need to know when to shut up because these dolts don't know when to shut up either. And for the record, I know more than some of these native speakers, perhaps even more than you.

You are gonna flunk it.

As to your blah blah blah, I don't need to know when to shut up because these dolts don't know when to shut up either. And for the record, I know more than some of these native speakers, perhaps even more than you.

Not necessarily, I have studied for two tests this year have yet to fail one.

I actually do worse when i study, it makes me only remember what i study, forgetting anything that was not in my notes, maybe he is like me.

Edited by Siegfried

Not necessarily, I have studied for two testes this year have yet to fail one.

I was referring to Dora, or Edorian. XD

But that is good, I guess, you are two-for-two.