Did you know...?

Raven

The person who does Marth's voice in Brawl also did Yusuke Yoshino's voice from Clannad ~After Story~ for 6 episodes.

cla03_01.jpg250px-MarthBrawl.jpg

Post your own Did you know's here. Make it about anything, within reason of course.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di you know that the guy that voices Link in all SSB, Nobuyuki Hiyama, also voice Guy Shishioh from GaoGaiGar, Kain in the Fire Emblem OVAs and Hiei in Yu-Yu-Hakusho?

The person who does Marth's voice in Brawl also did Yusuke Yoshino's voice from Clannad ~After Story~ for 6 episodes.
And also did Marth's voice in the FE anime, years before Melee and Brawl were even conceived.

Di you know that the guy that voices Link in all SSB, Nobuyuki Hiyama, also voice Guy Shishioh from GaoGaiGar, Kain in the Fire Emblem OVAs and Hiei in Yu-Yu-Hakusho?

Japanese or English?

Did you know that I am actually a sixty seven year old man who intends to find and rape you all?

HAHA I KNEW IT. OH SH-

Did you know the Cardinals just beat The Eagles in the Post season game, so now the Cardinals are going to the Superbowl?

Edited by Erk23

Did you know "Okay" was first used as an abbrevation of "Oll Korrekt" in a really old English newspaper?

And that the story DH told us about the origin of the middle finger is actually true?

Also, did you know the Croissant's origin lies in Turkey? Some bakers there foiled an attack of some sorts once by raising the alarm. As a reward, they were allowed to make something shaped like the Turkish flag. The French just claimed the Croissant as their own along with French Fries and French Kisses.

Did you know that too much sugar puts me to sleep?

Did you know my favorite fruit is pears?

Did you know my favorite manga series is a tie between Blackcat, D.Grey-Man, and Onepiece?

Did you know my favorite fighting game series is Samurai Shodown?

Did you know that you can save a lot of money by switching your car insurance to Geico?