Did you know...?

Raven

Did you know that the daddy long legs spider is not anywhere near the most venomous spider in the world?

I mean really, it should be fucking obvious, but here we are.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know there are some strange people who say the world is going to end in 2012 =/

ya I heard that...

Did you know that racecar spelled backwards is racecar?

no... way... =o /color]

Also, did you know the Croissant's origin lies in Turkey? Some bakers there foiled an attack of some sorts once by raising the alarm. As a reward, they were allowed to make something shaped like the Turkish flag. The French just claimed the Croissant as their own along with French Fries and French Kisses.

This is why I hate French, they always try to get all the pride. <_< They always think they're sooo special. My French teacher apparently fell for them (well... duh)

Did you know that this topic can be and possibly already has been easily used for postfarming?

yeah, kinda figured that... uhohuhohuhoh

Did you know...that shinigami...love apples.

o...............m..............G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who know the Jonas Brothers?

Did you know that I really really really extremely absolutely despise the Jonas Brothers? Yup, it's true. =D

I'm trying to think of a good "Did you know..." But I can't!!! D=

hmm... see if I can think of one...

ooh ooh!!! Did you know this?

That's the best I've got...

Also, did you know the Croissant's origin lies in Turkey? Some bakers there foiled an attack of some sorts once by raising the alarm. As a reward, they were allowed to make something shaped like the Turkish flag. The French just claimed the Croissant as their own along with French Fries and French Kisses.

I just looked this up in Wiki. Although Wiki has the fault of being open source, it actually claims the French made it after beating the Turks in some battle, and that they simply designed it after their enemy's flag. Either way, I find this fact questionable from both point-of-views.

As for French fries, it isn't that they were made in France, it is a referenced to how they are cooked. France had a certain way for cooking some foods. Quite a few different dishes actually went by the term "French fried".

Did you know in order to spell Internet correctly, you need to capitalize the "I" at all times?

I did know.

Did you know that my fantastic story is up and running? XD

Yea, I did, I read your other thread afterall.

Did you know I was the one who pushed Humpty-Dumpty and caused him to have that great fall?

Nice, you deserve an award for that.

Did you know that Rad Quetz is not a God/Deity? XD

Nice, you deserve an award for that.

Did you know that Rad Quetz is not a God/Deity? XD

I don't even know who he is...

Did you know that there exists a string quartet in which the players play above the auditorium while riding helicopters?

I don't even know who he is...

Did you know that there exists a string quartet in which the players play above the auditorium while riding helicopters?

No, I did not know. But thanks for telling, good sire.

If you wanna know, read the story. XD

Who?

Did you know the origin of my user name refers to medieval history?

RAd Quetz, my character.

Nope, never knew that.

No, I did not know. But thanks for telling, good sire.

Did you know that the man who wrote said quartet also wrote a very revolutionary work for three orchestras that propelled him to the status of major composer?

Did you know that the man who wrote said quartet also wrote a very revolutionary work for three orchestras that propelled him to the status of major composer?

Nope, I was never much into music history.

Did you know, that before Humans made their way into Phydoria, Dragons and the underdark beings ruled the continent? If you didn't know but wish to find out more, then dont forget to read Revelations/The Raid. ^^

Nope, I was never much into music history.

Did you know, that before Humans made their way into Phydoria, Dragons and the underdark beings ruled the continent? If you didn't know but wish to find out more, then dont forget to read Revelations/The Raid. ^^

Stop advertising. <_<

Did you know heme is the catalyst for many presumptive blood tests?