Did you know...?

Raven

Did you know that the voice actor for Lelouch in the English dub used to play the part of the black Power Ranger?

Did you know that the voice actor for Kaiba has his own band?

Did you know that the creator of Trinity Blood died of lung blockage before he finished the series?

Did you know that two people created Death Note?

Did you know that I have an (unused) alternate account here at SF?

Did you know that I'm the mod of the SE forum while Raven and Arch is the mod of the SE staff forum?

Did you know that I'm on what I like to call 'short hiatus away from SF atm'?

Did you know that Scottie Ray has one of the most badass voices I've ever heard?

Um...I'll be back with more 'did you knows?'

Did you know that live spelled backwards is evil?

And to add to that, lived spelled backwards is devil.

Edited by Fireman

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know that the voice actor for Lelouch in the English dub used to play the part of the black Power Ranger?

Seriously? Johnny Yong Bosch is the black power ranger? 0_o

Did you know that he also did Ichigo in the english dub for Bleach?

Did you know that I broke my computer and so I have to use my parents' computer?

Did you know that chocolate chip cookies were a mistake?

Seriously? Johnny Yong Bosch is the black power ranger? 0_o

Did you know that he also did Ichigo in the english dub for Bleach?

Did you know that he also voice Vash the Stampede in Trigun, too?

Did you know that, in the French version of Pokémon Gold & Silver, the lines of one of the defeated trainers in Tohjo Falls is actually a part of the French lyrics of the opening of the famous anime The Mysterious Cities of Gold ?

(The actual line was : "Enfant du soleil, tu parcours la terre le ciel, cherche ton chemin, c'est ta vie, c'est ton destin", which, in the English version of the lyrics, matches with the "Children of the Sun, see your time has just begun, searching for your way through adventures every day" part.)

Edited by AceNoctali

Did you know that love is supposedly a trick your brain plays on you in order for you to be even more compelled to reproduce?

Did you know that you can still complete all the sidequests even if you decide to take the Kratos path?

Did you know that this topic can be and possibly already has been easily used for postfarming?

Did you know that all flowers are hermaphrodites?

Good luck ever seeing beauty again.

You some kind of botanist or something? You seem to enjoy plant facts too much...

Did you know that even after being shot in the heart you may live for approximately two more minutes before you're actually dead?

Edited by Bohemund

Did you know that Taco Bell meat is the same grade as dog food?

Did you know that hot dogs are actually processed from toenail clippings, feces and hair?

Laughable PETA-grade factoid is laughable.

Did you know that Donald Duck wears pants? It's the only reason for he to get out of the shower and use a towel around his waist.

Did you know that Taco Bell meat is the same grade as dog food?

Actually I believe they use grade D meat, which is actually worse than dog food.

Did you know all food processing plants are permitted to let so many bug parts and other miscellaneous items to pass into their products?