Pegasus Knights Should Be Able To Heal Again!

Princess

Like in FE4 and FE5! Pegasus Knights are really useful, but it would be nicer if they could heal like the older pegs and Elincia. They are usually really pretty and interesting as well, since I always use one on each of the Fire Emblems I play.

Like in FE4 and FE5! Pegasus Knights are really useful, but it would be nicer if they could heal like the older pegs and Elincia. They are usually really pretty and interesting as well, since I always use one on each of the Fire Emblems I play.

Yeah, pegasus knights are really helpful. I always train the first Pegasus Knight I get no matter how terrible she is since a flier is bound to come in handy. I haven't really used them for healing though.

What Pegasus Knights actually need isn't the ability to heal, it's having actual Magic growth so that there will actually be units worth using Magic Swords/Lances with. This makes sense gameplay wise (allowing them to have even a slight difference over Dragon Knights for more variety) and in-universe wise, because they're riding Pegasi.

Edited by FE3 Player

Elincia isn't a Pegasus Knight as much as she is a flying valkyrie

What Pegasus Knights actually need isn't the ability to heal, it's having actual Magic growth so that there will actually be units worth using Magic Swords/Lances with. This makes sense gameplay wise (allowing them to have even a slight difference over Dragon Knights for more variety) and in-universe wise, because they're riding Pegasi.

i agree 100% with this statement.

Pegasi healers would be good, as it would be cheap, too.(imagines Falco Knight with Sleep or Berzerk Staves)

Edited by Skasha

Only in FE4 actually. There is no Falcon Knight class in FE5 (unless you use PAR).

Eh, I never had my FalconKnights heal when I played FE4 anyways, since you've got, what, 3-4 healers that heal pretty well right from the get-go in both generations? I just use plenty of Libro staves and everything's good.

Eh, I never had my FalconKnights heal when I played FE4 anyways, since you've got, what, 3-4 healers that heal pretty well right from the get-go in both generations? I just use plenty of Libro staves and everything's good.

You could always send them across mountains or bodies of water for quick rescue heals, though. Fury and Fee always ended up with pretty good magic in my playthroughs!

I always give Fee a Relieve Staff, seeing it can be handy on her hand and no one else need it.

Claude!Fee makes a beautiful staff user IMO. XD

You could always send them across mountains or bodies of water for quick rescue heals, though. Fury and Fee always ended up with pretty good magic in my playthroughs!

I prefer not to, though, as I like to keep my pegasus knights as fighting units when I can.

I prefer not to, though, as I like to keep my pegasus knights as fighting units when I can.

I use them as fighters also, but giving them a simple Relieve Staff wouldn't hurt no? You can use it when your main healers are too far/out of range.

I use them as fighters also, but giving them a simple Relieve Staff wouldn't hurt no? You can use it when your main healers are too far/out of range.

Ethlin/Nanna tends to serve their purposes just fine, though, so I just use them a lot.

Ethlin/Nanna tends to serve their purposes just fine, though, so I just use them a lot.

...I kind of agree on Ethlin's case.....but Nanna? Lol, she fails as a healer. ;-;

PKs are just so much worse than WKs without staves.

You don't even need good magic to use staves well. Recover operates regardless of magic, Torch, Restore, Barrier, Hammerne and Unlock from later games don't rely on magic, Warp, Rewarp and Rescue from SNES FEs don't rely on magic... Basically the only thing you can't do is inflict status.

It would be cool to have pegasus knights wield staves but they'd have to balance them out with other healers. I don't want them to completely outclass other healers. They're already faster and have better mobility, giving them staves would just make priests/bishops/sages useless as healers (well, not useless but they wouldn't be as useful).