Hot Female Tier List: FE7 version

Dat Nick

I think Vaida could be good looking if she had not devoted her life to battle. With out scars and with hair, she would be decent enough.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Vaida could be good looking if she had not devoted her life to battle. With out scars and with hair, she would be decent enough.

*points to posted pic above* She has decent hair, and the scar isn't that bad. Her in-game portrait is horrible in comparison, but that could be said of most Elibe characters.

Her fierceness are half the reason for top! You are all pansies!

Her fierceness are half the reason for top! You are all pansies!

It's not that I'm a wimp, it's just that I like the sweetie pie type girls. Besides, super muscle women/macho women are creepy. (yeah, Vaida isn't muscle crazy)

Her hair and scar are still ugly. Scars work great on guys. On girls? Not so much.

Mind, I prefer muscular chicks [especially with tattoos, peircings, and all that], just as long as they're not built like Arnie or something like that. Hell, I've seen some girls that would put Arnie to shame.

...But yeah, 4/10 on the muscle scale, meaning nothing really bulging out, she's not going to outdo the average male speciman, MAYBE a six as long as she's still not quite Arnie? Hawt. But she still needs good everything else. Vaida fails in the face department. You can be a tough chick and still have a decent or even schmexy face.

Her hair and scar are still ugly. Scars work great on guys. On girls? Not so much.

Mind, I prefer muscular chicks [especially with tattoos, peircings, and all that], just as long as they're not built like Arnie or something like that. Hell, I've seen some girls that would put Arnie to shame.

...But yeah, 4/10 on the muscle scale, meaning nothing really bulging out, she's not going to outdo the average male speciman, MAYBE a six as long as she's still not quite Arnie? Hawt. But she still needs good everything else. Vaida fails in the face department. You can be a tough chick and still have a decent or even schmexy face.

And she's not a redhead. mirite?

B-but... Vaida has more con than Harken!!! =_=

...I'm not talking about Vaida, just "muscular" women in general.

And GJ, you want Vaida, you sleep with her. My opinion on the matter? Remember what Tommy Lee Jones told Harrison Ford in the sewers?