My FE5 Headdesk Topic

General Spoon

Sara is awesome. Elite, Wrath, Prayer. And Continue upon promotion. She's definitely worth using. At the moment, you can train her like a healer or if you feel you have sufficient Thunder tomes, you can train her in combat.

Xavier is a pain to recruit but he's good. Wrath, Great Shield, Charge. His mega-high defense and Charge skill allows him to make ballistae run out of ammo in only five turns. Master Axe+Wrath is a great combination and he can also use Brave Bow right from the start (or you might want to save that for Robert). A very good unit imo but only if you actually succeed in recruiting him. Good luck with that. You're gonna need it.

Oh, and Asvel, DaimThunder usually kills the enemy even before they can attack so I don't see why Olwen's low AS is gonna be a problem. Plus, you have the freedom of taking the Solar Route even if you DON'T recruit Eyrios so Olwen can acquire just as many Thoron tomes as Eyrios. The only ways I see Eyrios is better is his A in sword and his skillset (Prayer). But Olwen has two awesome exclusive weapons to counter that.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're running short on Warp Staves, it may be worth going there. IIRC, you can up to six in that chapter alone. I believe there's another Unlock staff here for Tina as well.

Six warp staves. That's 18 more uses of Warp. Do I even need to answer your question?

Oh. Well then...yeah. I think I'll go. I better sacrifice a crappy unit, because I've got a feeling it's going to be pelted by long range magic next chapter, and I don't want to burn a use of rescue on it.

I'm deciding between Alba or Kein.

Edit: Cya Kein. I hate you more.

Edited by Navarre

Oh. Well then...yeah. I think I'll go. I better sacrifice a crappy unit, because I've got a feeling it's going to be pelted by long range magic next chapter, and I don't want to burn a use of rescue on it.

I'm deciding between Alba or Kein.

Edit: Cya Kein. I hate you more.

Is this the first time you're letting a unit get captured? If so, then you have to make sure that the unit is taken back to the castle. Otherwise you won't get the sidequest.

Is this the first time you're letting a unit get captured? If so, then you have to make sure that the unit is taken back to the castle. Otherwise you won't get the sidequest.

The castle, or just off the map? I know how enemies rush off the map as soon as they capture anything, so I assume they just have to take the unit off the map, right?

Edit: Kein is too heavy. But Ronan isn't.

And Ronan reduces the soldiers movement to 2...

Problem solved. Since I will get a bunch of warp staves next chapter, I just warped Ronan over by the boss, and an armor ran off with him. Now, to finish the chapter.

Edited by Navarre

The castle, or just off the map? I know how enemies rush off the map as soon as they capture anything, so I assume they just have to take the unit off the map, right?

Edit: Kein is too heavy. But Ronan isn't.

And Ronan reduces the soldiers movement to 2...

Problem solved. Since I will get a bunch of warp staves next chapter, I just warped Ronan over by the boss, and an armor ran off with him. Now, to finish the chapter.

Some advice about this chapter: Just before you capture the gate, you should warp Linoan to the church in the east and make her visit it. You don't have to do it in the last turn but if you warp her earlier, then you'll also have to use a Rescue staff to bring her back. Or you could fight your way to the east which is not recommended since you'll be getting plenty of Warp staves next chapter anyway.

Some advice about this chapter: Just before you capture the gate, you should warp Linoan to the church in the east and make her visit it. You don't have to do it in the last turn but if you warp her earlier, then you'll also have to use a Rescue staff to bring her back. Or you could fight your way to the east which is not recommended since you'll be getting plenty of Warp staves next chapter anyway.

Or you can just give her Rewarp already, if her Staff rank is A.

Or you can just give her Rewarp already, if her Staff rank is A.

The problem with that is that she won't be able to visit the church in that turn unless she activates removement. I'm not sure how many Movement Stars she has though but I think it was 0 so she won't activate removement. If she doesn't, then she's going to be target practice for the ballistae for one turn.

even eaiser: just leave a unit behind before having leaf escape.

• 4 months later...
Why is Xavier's lowest weapon skill Lances? Can't I get one indoor lance user Nintendo?

If a topic has not been posted in for 1 month, any non-contributing posts made in that topic will be considered necroposting, which is forbidden. Instead, if necessary, simply make another topic. This rule does not apply to art topics, hacking projects, and other threads of similar nature that need to be updated.

Emperor Hardin, this thread has been inactive for quite a while now. Please refrain from reviving topics that have passed their expiration dates.