My FE5 Headdesk Topic

General Spoon

Yes. Skills given by weapons aren't put in the skillset, though.

Eh? I recall they are put in the skill set. Like Elite Sword...

But I'm not sure at all.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for example I don't remember seeing Berserk in Eltshan's skill set in FE 4, or Awareness in Mareeta's skillset in FE 5.

In FE4, yes. But I think I see them in FE5. I'll check it now. >.>

Oops, you were right...

I just tested with the King Sword and Charisma was in Dalsin's skill set.

My bad.

It was in FE4 where it doesn't show up. In FE5, the skills are shown.

His own lance gives him Ambush, so probably not.

he dosent get his lance most of the time because it can be difficult to acquire.

If he does then no. But if not, then yes.

he dosent get his lance most of the time because it can be difficult to acquire.

If he does then no. But if not, then yes.

What's so difficult in Saphy warping him, getting the lance, 2nd turning Saphy with Lara and rescuing him?

What's so difficult in Saphy warping him, getting the lance, 2nd turning Saphy with Lara and rescuing him?

It will be hard if they forget to bring Warp or/and Rescue with them. >.>

It will be hard if they forget to bring Warp or/and Rescue with them. >.>

That's like saying they forget to bring Nanna to recruit Homer. Just restart the chapter.

That's like saying they forget to bring Nanna to recruit Homer. Just restart the chapter.

Or they don't get Warp/Rescue yet, cause they missed it.. Anything is possible. ._.

11x is really annoying.

SOLDIERS CAPTURING CHILDREN TO THE RIGHT, SOLDIERS CAPTURING CHILDREN TO THE LEFT, BOSSES LONG RANGE MAGICKING EVERYONE IN SIGHT

CORRIDOR OF CERTAIN DEATH

I want those Wind tomes too :[

If there's a way influence where characters will start out on the map, somebody please tell me. I'm on Ch. 19 right now, and most of the problems I'm having have to do with my characters being in poor starting positions. Half my mounted units start out by the castle where they're completely useless, and I need Salem to learn Wrath and Rewarp himself to the MDef boosting staff village on the first turn. This of course, is only possible with Lara, and her starting position is nowhere near his. :/

If there's a way influence where characters will start out on the map, somebody please tell me. I'm on Ch. 19 right now, and most of the problems I'm having have to do with my characters being in poor starting positions. Half my mounted units start out by the castle where they're completely useless, and I need Salem to learn Wrath and Rewarp himself to the MDef boosting staff village on the first turn. This of course, is only possible with Lara, and her starting position is nowhere near his. :/

You might have to change your team.

Yeah, fatigue and the messed up RNG are nothing compared to the lack of a formation option. =( On Chapter 18 I had all three of my healers on one side. :/

The ability to mount/dismount and use items on the preparations screen would have helped as well, though I don't think that was introduced until FE7...

Yeah, fatigue and the messed up RNG are nothing compared to the lack of a formation option. =( On Chapter 18 I had all three of my healers on one side. :/

The ability to mount/dismount and use items on the preparations screen would have helped as well, though I don't think that was introduced until FE7...

I actually liked the Fatigue system. It was very frustrating at times but it made you think twice before including your powerful units. Messed up RNG can be a nightmare in some cases but the lack of Formation option is the worst. At least in FE3, you could control the formation without having to change your team. It was difficult but at least it's possible.

The ability to mount/dismount should have been there. After an indoor chapter, your dismounted characters will waste their first turn with low movement before mounting. And promoting at the preparation screen also helps.

Hey, how on earth am I supposed to finish chapter 20? The one where you have to guard

Lenster Castle

. I waited 25 turns and there's still no sign of

Celice

. Don't tell me I have to kill the boss.