My FE5 Headdesk Topic

General Spoon

So you wait till you have enough hair to pull out and have some left?

But seriosly, I've played the game once and didn't recruit Xavier and I'm not planning on playing the game again any time soon.

My hair grows fast.

I don't use Xavier actually, but I want to recruit all my units. This is a habit of mine when I'm playing any FE. >.>

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't use Xavier actually, but I want to recruit all my units. This is a habit of mine when I'm playing any FE. >.>

I'm like that as well but Xavier is just too much work to recruit.

I'm like that as well but Xavier is just too much work to recruit.

But it feels good when you accomplished the task. :D

Wait until you get to Ch14, HAR HAR.There are five ballistae placed perfectly so you get shot all of the turns, defending the city agains Armours with Hammers, and a General that rushes at you and has a Master Lance and a Horseslayer.

And there's a stronger Ballistae that's just there to protect the boss.

I AM in ch 14 right now. And it doesn't seem THAT hard. There are only four ballistae to attack the town and none of them go deep in the center so your vulnerable units (healers particularly) are perfectly safe. Asvel can take care of the General with no problem. And why on earth would I go near that boss??? Warp Dean to the Village. Get Dragon Lance. Lara dance for Safy. Rescue Dean. I actually finished it once before just for fun to check out ch 14x. It shouldn't be much harder without sacrifices

You used an S drink on her just to field a 5 movement unit that can't counter and gets one-rounded by everything? Whose profession is to use prf weapons that are both pretty much useless on that map? Why?

By slot, I mean character slots. I didn;t waste any S Drinks. What I meant to say was that I only had three powerful units in that chapter (Fergus, Asvel, Othin) since I wasted the remaining slots.

It's worse than that. How much does hit/avoid go up for each leadership star?

Cyas

has 10 of them.

I think it's worse than that, since the boss has 4 stars and

Rinehardt

adds another 5 to the pile.

19 authority stars means a very large increase in hit/evade ;-; Would add about 95 to both possibly.

That seems too much though. Not sure if the other authority stars count or not...

Cyas

is still very annoying though.

Edited by Drayano

I AM in ch 14 right now. And it doesn't seem THAT hard. There are only four ballistae to attack the town and none of them go deep in the center so your vulnerable units (healers particularly) are perfectly safe. Asvel can take care of the General with no problem. And why on earth would I go near that boss??? Warp Dean to the Village. Get Dragon Lance. Lara dance for Safy. Rescue Dean. I actually finished it once before just for fun to check out ch 14x. It shouldn't be much harder without sacrifices

By slot, I mean character slots. I didn;t waste any S Drinks. What I meant to say was that I only had three powerful units in that chapter (Fergus, Asvel, Othin) since I wasted the remaining slots.

You won't get near the boss, but the Ballistae near him is considerably stronger and has more range. It can kill a 26hp lvl 20 Othin, for instance.

And Ch14x is much more annoying.

You won't get near the boss, but the Ballistae near him is considerably stronger and has more range. It can kill a 26hp lvl 20 Othin, for instance.

And Ch14x is much more annoying.

Exactly why I won't have Othin leave the city. Only Dean will leave the city and I'll make sure he's outside the Iron Ballista's range.

And I figured that ch 14x would be annoying. Fog of War, annoying peg knights trying to capture those numerous civilians, big army of dark mages above, etc. But I'll think about it when I get there.

By the way, Homer is awesome

That must be true. I think getting the membership card is worse to get; do you get?

Ugh…I kept headdesking all the way when I did it, but yes. I got the Member Card. >.>

And I figured that ch 14x would be annoying. Fog of War, annoying peg knights trying to capture those numerous civilians, big army of dark mages above, etc. But I'll think about it when I get there.

lolRewarp.

lolRewarp.

Rewarp? In 14x? I saw a few in 16b when I checked it out.

By the way, ch 14 was unexpectedly easy. Yes, I saved all the villages and kept everyone alive. It still wasn't difficult. Especially when compared to ch 10.

Rewarp? In 14x? I saw a few in 16b when I checked it out.

You think why those Dark Mages can suddenly appear near you?

You think why those Dark Mages can suddenly appear near you?

Oh yes, and there are two Prepromoted bosses, one is a Dark something(same class as Manfroy) with Fenrir, and ther other is a goddamn level 10 Hero with a Poison Sword, a Killer Axe and a Vulnerary!

Oh yes, and there are two Prepromoted bosses, one is a Dark something(same class as Manfroy) with Fenrir, and ther other is a goddamn level 10 Hero with a Poison Sword, a Killer Axe and a Vulnerary!

11 Build Lifis says Hi.

But 14x is annoying. Because of those peg knights trying to take out he civilians.

11 Build Lifis says Hi.

But 14x is annoying. Because of those peg knights trying to take out he civilians.

Of course, getting a good BLD Lifis is soooo easy.(I don't abuse scrolls, sue me)

As for the civilians, for each one that goes onto the marked spot, you gain a S Drink(dunno if there are other prizes). I won 3.

saphy and ballista do not get along.

The ballista arrow just wants to meet Saphy, but he keep hurting her feelings. And her body, for that matter.

As does everything else that wants to meet her. They all like to capture and rape her too.

Now, Linoan and Sara, on the other hand think differently. Pity you don't get them earlier.

I need to try Wrath+Resire Linoan sometime.

go through the level one ballista at a time.

(this is the one with fred and olwen make an appearance right?)

draw them in with a unit that has scrolls to avoid critical.

This is if you dont care about ranking.

poison ballista cannot even hit most of the time.

watch out for the thunderstorm bishiop; lure with saphy w/ a scroll.

go through the level one ballista at a time.

(this is the one with fred and olwen make an appearance right?)

draw them in with a unit that has scrolls to avoid critical.

This is if you dont care about ranking.

poison ballista cannot even hit most of the time.

watch out for the thunderstorm bishiop; lure with saphy w/ a scroll.

That is Ch11.

11x is the one in the prison, with all the archers, the Soldiers throwing Javelins at Olwen in the cell and stuff...

It's quite an easy chapter.

Ch 11x is easy. Olwen has to dodge at least two of the Javelin hits though since Fred takes a while to get there. But after that, it gets easy. Oh, and make sure you make Lara steal all those precious Wind tomes from the three mages. You could use Lifis instead but this is one of the few cases where Lara can actually steal something with her horrible Build.