My FE5 Headdesk Topic

General Spoon

Xavier is good, as good as Dalshien(not being sarcastic), but it might not pay off, as it is too hard.

Getting Xavier is a pain. Getting Xavier while keeping all of the soldiers alive to get the member card is even harder.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you built up dalsin, then don't bother unless you like to recruit everyone.

His stats are ok, and grow wellm but dalsin will end up similar.

You could give it to Linoan for Wrath!Rizziah but she doesn't really need it that much.

I ended up giving a Wrath/Ambush combination to Olwen when I played FE5. Ambush is especially useful with Daim Thunder.

I'd say any magic unit, since they can counter at 1-2 range all the time ( unless you make them use a 3-10 tome ).

Eyrios is the best, followed by Salem.

I can't get Eyrios. What about Olwen?

As IOS said, on a magic unit is pointless since they one-round about anything with a Wind tome.

Also, he forgot Karin.

Not all magic users have high pursuit critical like Asvel. Both Salem and Miranda only have one.

Nanna might not be too bad either with her custom life draining sword and low pursuit critical.

EDIT: A fine skill for Olwen is Ambush, though. Always attacking twice first is a blessing for someone as frail as her.

Edited by Emperor Alvis

Eyrios could be a good canidate.

Come to think of it Dalsin could be good with Wrath.

He tends to double a lot, but he get countered more as a defender, and will finish units.

(dont bash me please) r

Come to think of it Dalsin could be good with Wrath.

He tends to double a lot, but he get countered more as a defender, and will finish units.

(dont bash me please) r

I support this, but before I have to ask something, Wrath, on a counterattack, is 100% hit, 100%crit, right?

I support this, but before I have to ask something, Wrath, on a counterattack, is 100% hit, 100%crit, right?

No, it's only 100 Crit. The attack can still miss. So whenever I see them not doing the critical animation, I know the attack will miss.

It should go to some one in higher middle tier, eg dalsin, homer, eyrios, dean.

Fin would be ok.

Homer doesn't need it, he crits a lot anyway.

Salem and Miranda? Salem should only be used as a staff user, and Miranda shouldn't be used, period.

Miranda was maybe pushing it, but Salem's fine, especially since he can make a decent use of the Heim scroll that comes just before his joining chapter. He can use staves but unlike Priests I do believe he should be able to fight once in a while.

True.

What about Dean?

His own lance gives him Ambush, so probably not.